TV Leaders' Debate

Discuss the upcoming elections here.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Re: TV Leaders' Debate

Post by Urbane »

According to CBC viewers, Adrian Dix supposedly won the 2013 debate by a wide margin.
Last edited by Urbane on Apr 27th, 2017, 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

Andrew weaver was the most impressive imo, unfortunately I can't get behind his positions on resources and site c
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

But ...there are no Conservatives to crash and burn this time.
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

On what I was able to stomach of last nights debate if I had to vote by leader I would move to another province. I know in my own riding I have Ms. Bob and weave, smile and deflect and a couple of others. I guess you know I won't be voting for a fake smile so I will have to take a closer look at what's left.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

krocky wrote:. So NDP it is..!!!

I know you say that you are a Conservative. No true conservative would ever go to their grave, knowing that they had voted for the pure evil that is the NDP. No one.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Hurtlander wrote:I've probably read 500 comments about the debate from all over the net, you're the only person to make such a stupid comment about Horgan being sexist in yesterday's debate.

He said it was the first debate that Horgan was sexist, and he was, and if you disagree that's fine, but it's clear who is being stupid, that's for sure.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

alfred2 wrote:Horgan is a real donkey, he can not expand on his program. All he can do is rant and rave about the libs. Weaver comes on as a very sensible person, he thinks and lays out his program , not like potty mouth horgan. Clark held her own very well and did answer questions more so then horgan the raver. :smt045

Thumbs down to Horgan, he once again was a complete horses' patoot. What a loser. I can't even imagine this hole in the doughnut representing BC for the next four years. We'll be laughed out of every premiers' conference in Canada. That being said, I want to see that jack-arse head to Washington to take on Donald over softwood. That would be almost as funny as watching Justin give Putin a piece of his mind.
krocky
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by krocky »

The Green Barbarian wrote:

I know you say that you are a Conservative. No true conservative would ever go to their grave, knowing that they had voted for the pure evil that is the NDP. No one.

NO, you're wrong.. The Libs newest tactic is to compare Horgan to Trump.. And since Christy is Hillary is "sheep's" clothing and a Botox smile, the NDP can count me in.. Today is TODAY and I like "most" of what Horgan is trying to accomplish (minus the stupid renters credit) I don't vote based on what went on 16 years ago, or 20 or 30 or 50 for that matter which is mostly what the Liberal lap dogs on here talk about.
krocky
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by krocky »

The Green Barbarian wrote: That being said, I want to see that jack-arse head to Washington to take on Donald over softwood. That would be almost as funny as watching Justin give Putin a piece of his mind.

OMG...!! and you think Christy can take on Trump...
:laugh: [icon_lol2.gif] :hailjo:
Retrosnap
Board Meister

Post by Retrosnap »

flamingfingers wrote:
Post-debate poll: Horgan wins — but only by a slim margin

http://vancouversun.com/

Granted it's only a quick poll of those who watched the debate, but interesting nonetheless. Even though most people in the Mainstreet Poll thought that Horgan won the debate, 40% of those polled still think the liberals will win, and 34% of those watching the poll plan to vote Liberal, vs 33% who plan to vote NDP and 20% Green.
35mm photography is a job, medium format is a skill, large format is a way of life.
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

After last night I will "not" vote for Christy.
Only for one simple, little, mature, lack of a basic human trait.
She was asked only a few, direct questions and completely ignored any attempt to answer it.
My own daughter asked me how it was that she didnt have to answer that question?
Can we all get away with that? To our government, our bosses, our spouses, etc?
National TV, You lead our province, you signed up for that debate, you are an example to everyone.
A- ??????? wish I went to the same high school....

sorry, its simple for me.
Last edited by liisgo on Apr 27th, 2017, 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

krocky wrote:OMG...!! and you think Christy can take on Trump...
:laugh: [icon_lol2.gif] :hailjo:

What the hell are you talking about? No Canadian premier can take on Trump, let alone a mental midget like Horgan.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Retrosnap wrote:
Granted it's only a quick poll of those who watched the debate, but interesting nonetheless. Even though most people in the Mainstreet Poll thought that Horgan won the debate, 40% of those polled still think the liberals will win, and 34% of those watching the poll plan to vote Liberal, vs 33% who plan to vote NDP and 20% Green.

Mainstreet seems to always favour the NDP. Are they the same group that gave Dix so much confidence that he pulled that giant Kinder Morgan *bleep* in 2013? If so, keep up the good disinformation campaign Mainstreet. To me, Horgan has already destroyed the NDP's chances with his two disastrous showings in the debates, but perhaps there's still another shoe to fall and the NDP really cocks things up and finishes a distant and rightful third. Oh how glorious that would be.
krocky
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by krocky »

Christy SH :cuss: the bed BIG TIME, yet the Liberal puppets still sing her praises.. Speaking of puppets, she did kind of look like a ventriloquist's puppet, her month was moving but NOTHING was coming out..

If she didn't even show up (like in the BC legislature) there would still be people on this forum saying she won...

If you think a smile and no brain is what it takes to be Premier of BC, you might be a Liberal..
Jx3
Übergod

Post by Jx3 »

The Green Barbarian wrote:I know you say that you are a Conservative. No true conservative would ever go to their grave, knowing that they had voted for the pure evil that is the NDP. No one.

Mic drop.

Return to “British Columbia Elections 2017”