Making stuff up again .

Discuss the upcoming elections here.
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Making stuff up again .

Post by Hurtlander »

It rediculous that the faction that's clearly worried about the unlikelihood that Christy will pull off a repeat of 2013 must resort to the literal translation of the phrases WILL NOT and WOULD NOT out of pure desperation.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Apr 30th, 2017, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed.
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 1st, 2017, 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: response to removed post
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Urbane wrote:
As the PR expert said, she did the right thing. You don't engage a hostile voter in that situation. You would have LOVED it if she had and now you're annoyed that she didn't. She continues to disappoint you! Good on her for acting with grace and simply moving on.

Grace ???? , really ???

If she is so confident about her tenure , why didn't she say " I'm sorry to hear that Linda , what makes you not want to vote for me ? "
That would have been "grace" .

Either way , later , she flat out LIED about the exchange , like she often does. #makinstuffup

Perhaps , instead of 2 photographers and a videographer , she should be spending money on a "handler" who could keep her from shooting herself in the foot on a weekly basis.

The idea that her supporters would be so ridiculous as to defend this indefensible BS , just goes to show that they just as bad as her. Hang you head in shame.

She is a self serving pathological liar. Period.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Top journalists call out Christy Clark's BC Liberals for 'pushing lies' and 'conspiracy theories'

Here we go again.

It was bad enough when they falsely claimed the BC NDP hacked their website or when they falsely claimed the RCMP was investigating a team of health researchers or any other number of false claims they've been caught making up about the economy.

But now, after launching a "smear campaign" against an ordinary British Columbian voter, even some of the province's top journalists are calling out Christy Clark's BC Liberals for telling "cold lies" and "unleashing a conspiracy theory."

The BC Liberal war room was in full damage control this weekend after Christy Clark had an awkward exchange with a voter named Linda Higgins on the campaign trail.

During a photo op at a North Vancouver grocery store, Clark went to shake a random voter's hand when suddenly the voter (Linda) told Clark she wasn't planning to vote for her – but before Linda could explain why, Clark interrupted her and ran away.

https://www.pressprogress.ca/top_journa ... y_theories

Christy and the Christy Liberals and their hacks are so disgusting and EVIL!!
Chill
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

Voters all over B.C. are waiting for an apology from Christy Clark. Of course they won't get one from 'Her Arrogance', so it's "Sayonara, Christy. Don't let the door hit you as you scuttle off to wherever you've hidden our tax dollars."
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

lasnomadas wrote:Voters all over B.C. are waiting for an apology from Christy Clark. Of course they won't get one from 'Her Arrogance', so it's "Sayonara, Christy. Don't let the door hit you as you scuttle off to wherever you've hidden our tax dollars."
lol no they are not. You may speak for a few radicals but the general public don't seem to be as vocal.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Fancy wrote:lol no they are not. You may speak for a few radicals but the general public don't seem to be as vocal.

ya , there are probably 1 or 2 radicals in the 75% of the people polled who said they would be very upset if the Liberals returned to power.
tsayta
Lord of the Board

Post by tsayta »

Lol. Click the castanet headlight "vandal prowling the area" and a story about Andrew weaver comes up
I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.
WW
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

haha that is funny . the link says weaver hits kelowna [icon_lol2.gif]
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

flamingfingers wrote:
https://www.pressprogress.ca/top_journa ... y_theories

Christy and the Christy Liberals and their hacks are so disgusting and EVIL!!

and Press Progress is a propaganda arm of the evil and disgusting NDP. We really need a third option in this province, who isn't a watermelon.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

@Fancy:
I guess you don't follow Twitter.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

gordon_as wrote:ya , there are probably 1 or 2 radicals in the 75% of the people polled who said they would be very upset if the Liberals returned to power.

Why post something like that which is totally untrue? In an earlier poll 56% said it was time for a new government and in the latest poll that's down to 51%. I'm in that 51% (not 75% as you falsely claim) but I still voted Liberal over the weekend because there was no viable alternative.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Urbane wrote:Why post something like that which is totally untrue? In an earlier poll 56% said it was time for a new government and in the latest poll that's down to 51%. I'm in that 51% (not 75% as you falsely claim) but I still voted Liberal over the weekend because there was no viable alternative.

Ditto. On everything above. Would I have voted for a turnip if the Liberals had run one in West Kelowna? Can you convince me that the current NDP candidate is smarter than a turnip? I don't think so.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

^^ How proud you must be of being possibly the only two people in the Okanagan Valley who voted for a corrupt party on the weekend. I can understand some people overlooking arrogance, dishonesty, greed, and self-indulgence, but out-and-out corruption? How can you live with yourselves?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

lasnomadas wrote:^^ How proud you must be of being possibly the only two people in the Okanagan Valley who voted for a corrupt party on the weekend.

Speaking of making stuff up again - voters know that's not true.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “British Columbia Elections 2017”