Chiefs say ABC...anyone but Christy

Discuss the upcoming elections here.
Snman
Übergod

Chiefs say ABC...anyone but Christy

Post by Snman »

Well that solidifies it for me. If the chiefs are against Christy, she gets my vote.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Re: Chiefs say ABC...anyone but Christy

Post by flamingfingers »

^^Racist I gather, eh?
Chill
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Sexist I gather, eh? ^^
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

^^a rather idiotic response as it appears gender was not entered into......
Chill
BeingHuman
Board Meister

Post by BeingHuman »

The law is on their (First Nations) side, Christy and company will never win in court against First Nations in BC. Its time to vote in a government that is willing to work with First Nations, rather than battle them in our courts, spending our tax dollars on legal fees in a losing cause!
Last edited by BeingHuman on May 1st, 2017, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Periods of cooperation between political parties shouldn't be taken for granted; they are a stunning human achievement ~ Paul Bloom
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

FF Neither was racism, until you mentioned it...speaking of idiotic.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

BeingHuman wrote:The law is on their (First Nations) side, Christy and company will never win in court against First Nations in BC. Its time to vote in a government that is willing to work with First Nations, rather than battle them in our courts, spending our tax dollars on legal fees in a losing cause!

On this I agree. So everyone vote Green on May 9th everyone!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

j watson wrote:Well that solidifies it for me. If the chiefs are against Christy, she gets my vote.

you do realize that for economic growth in bc the govt is going to need first nation partnerships

and explain if the chiefs vote against her why is that your cue to vote for her ? explain your self if race is not the issue
Leifer
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Leifer »

There's a surprise....
Two essential strategies for success.

1) Never reveal all you know
2)
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

Nobody in B.C. is more familiar with the arrogance and condescension that erupts from Christy than First Nations. That well-worn term from the old Western movies comes to mind: "White man speak with forked tongue."
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
BeingHuman wrote:The law is on their (First Nations) side, Christy and company will never win in court against First Nations in BC. Its time to vote in a government that is willing to work with First Nations, rather than battle them in our courts, spending our tax dollars on legal fees in a losing cause!

On this I agree. So everyone vote Green on May 9th everyone!

Okay, I'm confused. I thought you were a dyed in the wool Socred who turned BC Party Liberal. Now I see this?
Or is this more "split the vote"?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Queen K wrote:
Okay, I'm confused. I thought you were a dyed in the wool Socred who turned BC Party Liberal. Now I see this?
Or is this more "split the vote"?

Not really split the vote. Just ABNDP.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I know that's code for getting rid of the NDP. I've heard you say that a time or two.

So the Greens have a real platform and an ability to run the Province without getting into worse trouble than any other BC Party political body has?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

j watson wrote:Well that solidifies it for me. If the chiefs are against Christy, she gets my vote.

Well, that was easy. :smt045

It's good that the chiefs understand that we don't need power from hydro – we'll just charge all our Teslas with solar cells while we sleep. And all those things we buy with the money we make from ravaging B.C. in a "misguided attempt to appease foreign corporate interests," things like computers, smart phones, EVs, big screen TVs, medical equipment and such; who needs them? Our great grandparents didn't, and neither do we. :up:
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

And the Chiefs suggested a good chunk of the Site C jobs
Are going to Albertans!
Wow.

Return to “British Columbia Elections 2017”