Christy's pre election scrubbing

Discuss the upcoming elections here.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Christy's pre election scrubbing

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

scrubbing the truth from the record, it would seem. i cannot find the video anymore of her words to a press gallery from july 2, 2013.
the day prior the rcmp claimed to have thwarted a bomb plot against the 'legislature' building in victoria.
christy claimed all the same things the rcmp had claimed, that the two, nutall and korody were guilty, that they were inspired by some wacky 'al qaeda' group, and that they had planted 'bombs'.

like i say that video i cannot find now.

but recall, she spouted those lies just one week before her last election date.

where did she get her info? how was she so sure of what she was saying? how come no one but the victims have seen charges or prison time?

why hasn't the media confronted christy on these very serious matters?

dirty rcmp, dirty csis, dirty bc liberals, dirty christy clark, dirty media.

I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
lasnomadas
Übergod

Re: christy's pre election scrubbing

Post by lasnomadas »

I followed the case on CBC. After all was said and done, the judge decided that Nuttall and Korody had been coerced by the RCMP in a 'Mr. Big" sting operation to do and say what they did. Last I heard, the pair won their case and the Crown attorneys lost their appeal. If anyone else here knows more, please inform us.

I think this was just another BC Liberal scandal that got swept under the rug, much like Railgate, Ethnicgate, the Health Researchers and the suicide of Rod MacIsaac, triple deleted e-mails, and every other BC Liberal scandal that can be found in the Tyee article, "117 BC LiberalFalsehoods, Boondoggles, and Scandals: the Complete List".
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

There are real issues of the Liberals that can be smacked around all the time for valid reasons.

This crap is how Trump won as the left in the US though making "inventive reality" would work.

You do nothing but hurt NDP chances with crap like this.....the fact you don't realize it is why we have terrible options for political parties.
BeingHuman
Board Meister

Post by BeingHuman »

No you are about up-to-date on that story lasnomadas. This was a Harper Conservative /RCMP operation to try and convince the public to be scared of terrorists... the West Edmonton Mall terrorist plot propaganda operation was around the same time, and of course we all remember the "fear the niqab" ploy. However, Christy did play along with the terrorist hype.
Periods of cooperation between political parties shouldn't be taken for granted; they are a stunning human achievement ~ Paul Bloom
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

BeingHuman wrote:No you are about up-to-date on that story lasnomadas. This was a Harper Conservative /RCMP operation to try and convince the public to be scared of terrorists... the West Edmonton Mall terrorist plot propaganda operation was around the same time, and of course we all remember the "fear the niqab" ploy. However, Christy did play along with the terrorist hype.

So did Horgan.. HE called for the entire operation as much as Christy did.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

a small point i was making within the larger ones, her very quick and detail packed statement was 10 days before her election i believe.
she rode in on a whopper last time.
she proved her complicity in that presentation.
no one has asked that i know of, nor has the info come out any other way, when did the 'premier' know that a 'bomb' was being or going to be, placed on the grounds of the so called 'legislature' building?
one would think the rcmp or csis would inform the 'premiers' office of such an exercise.
and if not, i would think the 'premier' would be taking action against such deeds. it doesn't seem so though.
who has more power in the 'premier's' office? christy clark, or csis, or the rcmp?
is rich coleman a 'civilian' member of the rcmp? i have never been able to find that out for sure.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

Rich Coleman is an ex-cop. Harper and Christy were in cahoots with several things, and that phony 'terrorist plot' was no doubt one of them. 'BeingHuman' and I aren't the only ones who were aware of Harper's big push to get his 'Terror Bill' passed, and the Nuttall/Korody case was one of the things he and the RCMP concocted to frighten Canadians into going along with his diabolical plan. If I remember correctly, the Bill was passed when Harper got the support of Trudeau. Mulcair didn't fall for it , but he couldn't stop it from being legislated.

I don't think I ever saw that video you're referring to, so I can't help you there. As people on this forum will tell you, I'm not a pro at doing research, but I do read a lot of articles and opinions in various publications, so if I ever find anything that might steer you in the right direction, I'll be sure to let you know.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Christy's pre election scrubbing

i am not familiar with what so many claim is the 'law' around here, so, could you all help me out?

it seems to me from watching the 'bombing of legislature' affair, that nothing wrong or 'illegal' was done, as no one responsible is being punished or admonished in any 'official' way that we can see.

would this peculiarity apply at the 'municipal' level as well? could one or some of us plot to, attempt to or actually plant fake bombs at city hall, and suffer no repercussion?

and then could i/we lock up the patsy/patsies i/we got to deliver the phony bombs, hold them captive for months or years, and all without penalty?
T.Tsarnaev
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

No, we'd have to be a high-ranking politician or law-enforcement officer to get away with something as nefarious as that.
Omar nuttall

Post by Omar nuttall »

You can see part of crusty clarks interview here near the end of the video. Took me all night to find this, i think you may be right about it being scrubbed from the internet. Or they have at least tried.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TsUu8dzBcTs

Return to “British Columbia Elections 2017”