B.C. Political Ads

Discuss the upcoming elections here.
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: B.C. Political Ads

Post by alfred2 »

lasnomadas wrote:I personally don't care who the commenters on this thread vote for as long as it's not Christy or one of her clowns. If it weren't so pathetic, it would be hilarious to hear them drone on and on about having no one else to vote for except the corrupt BC Liberals, and then trudging down to the polling station to vote yet again for corruption.

DO NOT VOTE NDP.The party that kills economics, and thinks money grows on trees. :up:
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

lasnomadas wrote:I personally don't care who the commenters on this thread vote for as long as it's not Christy or one of her clowns. If it weren't so pathetic, it would be hilarious to hear them drone on and on about having no one else to vote for except the corrupt BC Liberals, and then trudging down to the polling station to vote yet again for corruption.

Quite entertaining the choice of wording you use.

You don't care who the commenters in this thread vote for, as long as it's not Christy. Ummmm that would indicate you DO care.

Pathetic would be you and your cohorts ignoring in the NDP, the same bad traits you so despise in the Liberals.

Pathetic would also be cherry picking statistics, then twisting them to suit your agendas, purposely ignoring their true meaning and context.

Pathetic would also be claiming victory for the NDP when voting day hasn't even arrived, confirming your gang learned absolutely nothing in 2013.

Pathetic would be an NDP leader, who figures it's perfectly fine to present an uncosted platform, telling voters he'll figure it out after he's elected. Some may view that as boneheaded as well.

Pathetic would be, after numerous election losses, still clinging to a formula proven not to work. Wait, I digress, some would call doing the same thing, over and over again, expecting a different result, the definition of insane.

And finally, pathetic would also be the NDP faithful declaring victory of an as yet unheld election, while running around the forum posting directives for voters to not vote Green, as it's a vote for the Liberals.

If you're all so certain the NDP has won already, why the concern about for whom a person wishes to vote? After all we live in a democracy do we not? The Greens are just as deserving of votes as the NDP, some might even say more so. Besides which I've also noted numerous posts bragging that the Liberals are losing votes to the Greens. So what are you worried about?

Personally I think it's the smell of fear, or there wouldn't be so many NDP'ers running around every thread, posting the same thing.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Political commercials are as entertaining as getting Norovirus.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

BeingHuman wrote:

Me waiting for Green Barbarian to describe the above three women in the picture:

Or me waiting for you to apologize for your racist comments.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Me, waiting for this horrible nightmare of an election end. :digging:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

May 10th, the day some retreat to ponder why their beloved party lost, others ponder over whether or not to say I told you so, but most importantly, a modicum of peace returns to the board, as the elections forum gets banished to the bowels of hell whence it came from, whilst some go into hiding to lick their wounds. :biggrin:
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

And me, I will ponder whether I want to live here in retirement.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

mr.bandaid wrote:And me, I will ponder whether I want to live here in retirement.

It's human nature to think that the grass is greener elsewhere. Personally, I think we live in the best country in the world, the best province in that country, and the best area within that province. We've lived here the better part of four decades and there is nowhere else we would want to live. Regardless of who wins the election next Tuesday we will be governed better than most jurisdictions in the world so that's something else to keep in mind. There's my "political ad."
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Describing a person as being Asian, Afro-American, First Nations, Caucasian is NOT being racist!!
Chill
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Four.
More.
Days.
of
Hell.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

^^Did you VOTE????
Chill
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

On voting day, I will. I hate early voting.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

Are the NDP running any ads other than the same old "Let's get her!" stuff? It is getting a little thin, I wish they had an actual platform so they could say something positive once in awhile. :)
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

fluffy wrote:Are the NDP running any ads other than the same old "Let's get her!" stuff? It is getting a little thin, I wish they had an actual platform so they could say something positive once in awhile. :)

You obviously haven't been watching or listening to any of the Horgan interviews that have been happening with Jon McComb, CBC or looking at Tweets.. you should really expand your horizons beyond TV fluffy.
Chill
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

flamingfingers wrote:
fluffy wrote:Are the NDP running any ads other than the same old "Let's get her!" stuff? It is getting a little thin, I wish they had an actual platform so they could say something positive once in awhile. :)

You obviously haven't been watching or listening to any of the Horgan interviews that have been happening with Jon McComb, CBC or looking at Tweets.. you should really expand your horizons beyond TV fluffy.

Let us know when he actually states, how much he plans to jack up taxes to pay for his promises. Thank You.

Other than that there isn't anything he has to say worth watching.

Return to “British Columbia Elections 2017”