Liberals WRONG on more than Linda being an NDP plant

Discuss the upcoming elections here.
BeingHuman
Board Meister

Re: Liberals WRONG on more than Linda being an NDP plant

Post by BeingHuman »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 7th, 2017, 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: baiting
Periods of cooperation between political parties shouldn't be taken for granted; they are a stunning human achievement ~ Paul Bloom
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

Perfect! There is nothing I can add that would describe the current situation better.
Oh, wait minute, I believe it was $12.5 million in 2016. Probably closer to $20 million by now.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

BeingHuman wrote:It's a two year old's response; "I can't defend what the BC Liberal Party did WRONG by accepting a quarter of a million dollars in illegally donated money, so I'll bring up the NDP instead because that's the only way I know how to argue."

Good job. Happy to see you've identified your demographic. :up:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
BeingHuman
Board Meister

Post by BeingHuman »

It took countless successive BC Governments "130 years" to accumulate $33 Billion dollars in provincial debt, then the BC Liberal government comes along, says; "hold my beer and watch this" and proceeds to DOUBLE that debt in only 16 years!!! Is it just me, or is there something very WRONG about their astounding feat?
Periods of cooperation between political parties shouldn't be taken for granted; they are a stunning human achievement ~ Paul Bloom
BeingHuman
Board Meister

Post by BeingHuman »

BC Liberals eating more crow! They boasted the booming economy they’d created had resulted in 27 sawmill re-openings and 10,000 new forestry jobs since 2009. Turns out they were WRONG!!! Mill closings nearly equaled mill openings, and BC had a net loss of 30,000 forest industry jobs. Not surprising they would be that far off in their numbers, after all, the Forest Practices Board has found that our forest resources are unknown and unmanaged by this BC Liberal Government.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

BeingHuman wrote:It took countless successive BC Governments "130 years" to accumulate $33 Billion dollars in provincial debt, then the BC Liberal government comes along, says; "hold my beer and watch this" and proceeds to DOUBLE that debt in only 16 years!!! Is it just me, or is there something very WRONG about their astounding feat?

It's very wrong. And you make good points. The Liberals need to go. Here's the issue though. Who are we supposed to vote for instead?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
BeingHuman
Board Meister

Post by BeingHuman »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
BeingHuman wrote:It took countless successive BC Governments "130 years" to accumulate $33 Billion dollars in provincial debt, then the BC Liberal government comes along, says; "hold my beer and watch this" and proceeds to DOUBLE that debt in only 16 years!!! Is it just me, or is there something very WRONG about their astounding feat?

It's very wrong. And you make good points. The Liberals need to go. Here's the issue though. Who are we supposed to vote for instead?

ABC, Anyone But Christy!!!
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

BeingHuman wrote:
ABC, Anyone But Christy!!!

ABBBH - anyone but Bully-Boy Horgan!!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
BeingHuman
Board Meister

Post by BeingHuman »

At least my comments contain some facts and truths, what does your's offer GB?

When Minister Margaret MacDiarmid announced the firing of seven health ministry workers in 2012, she claimed the RCMP were investigating their alleged misbehaviour. Later, after one worker committed suicide, others sued, none were charged, some got cash settlements and their jobs back, and the premier apologized, it came to light that the RCMP, for lack of evidence, had NEVER launched any investigation.

We teach our children that lying is WRONG, how can this BC Liberal government not get that???
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

BeingHuman wrote:At least my comments contain some facts and truths,

They do? Where?
BeingHuman
Board Meister

Post by BeingHuman »

I learned something new today; did you know that a BC Liberal government staffer routinely deletes all of Christy Clark's emails at the end of every day? So much for being an open, transparent, and accountable government. This, and the triple deleting of emails, proves the BC Liberals are WRONG when they claimed they were the most open and transparent government in Canada!

After a damning official report about the Clark government’s culture of secrecy, Globe and Mail columnist Gary Mason threw up his hands: “Once upon a time, Ms. Clark campaigned on the promise to have the most open, transparent government in the country. We now know that was a complete and utter sham, said for the benefit of a gullible public to get votes. The government’s record on this front is a disgrace.”

Readers can view the key findings of the official report in the following Globe and Mail news story:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/bri ... e26963105/
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

Well that way if the press and the police are sitting outside of Christy's office it is very unlikely they will fand anything to charge her with. I guess you have to give her credit for learning from Glen Clark's mistake.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
BeingHuman
Board Meister

Post by BeingHuman »

mr.bandaid wrote:Well that way if the press and the police are sitting outside of Christy's office it is very unlikely they will fand anything to charge her with. I guess you have to give her credit for learning from Glen Clark's mistake.

Obviously Christy Clark and her BC Liberals have a lot to hide!!! Delete, delete, delete... deny, deny, deny!
BeingHuman
Board Meister

Post by BeingHuman »

Is it WRONG to be a hypocrite? Christy Clark and her government have amassed over $20 Billion in debt in the six (6) short years she has been the premier of BC. Yet this is what she had to say about leaving our kids with debt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFMrHh9jC1k

Return to “British Columbia Elections 2017”