NDP campaign hung up, spinning wheels

Discuss the upcoming elections here.
lasnomadas
Übergod

Re: NDP campaign hung up, spinning wheels

Post by lasnomadas »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 8th, 2017, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

George+ wrote:
Only won liberals because there were too many candidates.

I nominate this as the phrase of the 2017 election. It makes no sense, and yet sums up BC politics perfectly.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

George+ wrote:Did she lose four in a row?
At SFU?
Vancouver?
Other universities she pretended to attend?
Maybe!

Does anything written above make any sense? Maybe!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

mr.bandaid wrote: The NDP were not and probably are not strong enough for some reason .

because they are lazy, and because they just can't bring their internal crazy people under control, which means they continue to be the party of sloth, laziness, and NO!!!
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

George+ wrote:Urbane, you do a great job of reminding me why I did not vote Lieberal!

You don't have to vote Liberal George, that's why we live in a democracy.

Of course, if you wanted to vote for the party that's going to win, you'd be voting Liberal, but I guess someone has to vote for the loser NDP.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Urbane wrote:^^ Don't forget that red light incident. And remember her silly suits too!
[icon_lol2.gif]

I heard one time she borrowed Norm Letnick's cowboy hat. And it was duh da duhhhhhh!!!! For A PHOTO-OP!!!
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

George+ wrote:I already told you why you should have.

Thanks George for sending more votes to the Liberals. They knew they could count on you.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

I'm far more concerned with BC's hang up on attracting foreign investment, and the consequential spinning of wheels on issues such as homelessness, education, health care and public safety.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Drip_Torch wrote:I'm far more concerned with BC's hang up on attracting foreign investment, and the consequential spinning of wheels on issues such as homelessness, education, health care and public safety.

I heard that Penticton might be building a new hospital, but then an NDP supporter told me that it wasn't being built after all. It sure would help the state of health care in Penticton, it's too bad that its not being built. At least, according to the NDP.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

The bottomed out bus and the spinning wheels certainly sum up the NDP campaign. You'd think after losing four elections in a row they'd come up with policies that people would support. Instead, they just continue to spin their wheels.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Drip_Torch wrote:I'm far more concerned with BC's hang up on attracting foreign investment, and the consequential spinning of wheels on issues such as homelessness, education, health care and public safety.

I heard that Penticton might be building a new hospital, but then an NDP supporter told me that it wasn't being built after all. It sure would help the state of health care in Penticton, it's too bad that its not being built. At least, according to the NDP.

:130:

Fair enough, let's thank Dan Ashton, Richard Cannings, Janice Perrino, Vic Kampe and above all else THE PEOPLE OF PENTICTON for standing up and making it happen.

I recall the area MLA, at the time, standing in the legislature and stating he didn't really understand what all the fuss was about, because the hospital seemed pretty good to him.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Drip_Torch wrote:, Richard Cannings, .

who is Richard Cannings?
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Drip_Torch wrote:, Richard Cannings, .

who is Richard Cannings?

You're right, excuse me... The Right Honourable Richard Cannings.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Drip_Torch wrote:

Still drawing a blank.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Drip_Torch wrote:

Still drawing a blank.

Perhaps it's just a manifestation of your perception bias. I'd suggest that's because, unlike me, you don't seem to have a choice.

:up:

Return to “British Columbia Elections 2017”