NDP campaign hung up, spinning wheels

Discuss the upcoming elections here.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Re: NDP campaign hung up, spinning wheels

Post by Drip_Torch »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Drip_Torch wrote:
Hey GB, any chance you'll be volunteering tomorrow? I need a ride to the polls, and your party appears to have lots of gas in the tank.

Sure. Can you tell me who this Cannings guy is, and why he would inflict the horror of the idiot Adrian Dix on Penticton?

Sure, we'll talk about it tomorrow when you swing by in the party van to give me a lift. Thanks for that... really appreciate it. You know how it is, with Weaver doing so much to make Orange the new Green - I can't really show up in the coal burner.

:130:
Last edited by Drip_Torch on May 8th, 2017, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
fall
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by fall »

Give him a break, he's not the only one lol.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3BvABn7L_So
Attachments
IMG_0239.JPG
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Yep, looks like a bad omen for Angry John Horgan.

His campaign failed to get the required traction.

Stuck in the 1990s.

Time for Angry John and the NDP to hop in that bus (if they ever get it going) and find their way to a place that accepts their stupid ideas. How about Venezuela? Horgan's Leap Manifesto might get some traction there.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.

Return to “British Columbia Elections 2017”