Who do the NDP blame this time??

Discuss the upcoming elections here.

Who do the NDP blame if they lose this time?

John Horgan
4%
Big Business
12%
BC Conservatives
No votes
BC Green Party
40%
Any other party
12%
Donald Trump and Softwood
4%
ISIS
4%
Their policies and platform
4%
The electorate
No votes
None of the above
20%

Total votes: 25

George+
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Who do the NDP blame this time??

Post by George+ »

Because that is exactly what happened,
Right after their leader messed up at the debate.
The Cons will only make a small difference in a few ridings this time.

The Liberals must draw Green or NDP support to do well.

Chances of that happening...zero to none.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

George+ wrote:Because that is exactly what happened,

No, exactly what happened was the brain-dead leader of the NDP dropped the Kinder surprise on BC, and totally screwed himself. And until you guys can finally admit your own failures, you will continue to lose election after election.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

When have you ever seen a union take the blame for a major loss for workers in negotiations? The NDP is the same. In fact, the NDP is just a 1990s union. Same old NDP.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Gone_Fishin wrote:When have you ever seen a union take the blame for a major loss for workers in negotiations? The NDP is the same. In fact, the NDP is just a 1990s union. Same old NDP.

The NDP is a disease.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Mr_Mrs_Wolf
Fledgling

Post by Mr_Mrs_Wolf »

This is a slogan list that helps the Lib-iots in their defence of Christy Clark
2011 - Families First
2013 - Debt Free BC
2017 - well, er, we are just getting started... !
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Mr_Mrs_Wolf wrote:This is a slogan list that helps the Lib-iots in their defence of Christy Clark
2011 - Families First
2013 - Debt Free BC
2017 - well, er, we are just getting started... !

Middle one, how is that working since BC is 12+ billion more in debt then in 2013. Balanced budgets are eazy if one can borrow, to make up the difference.

Just the way all politicians bs, they all do it.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Time to bring this thread back to the top. Especially after I saw one prominent NDP'er already blaming the Greens this morning if the NDP loses. What a surprise.
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

So I wonder who will get the blame if the socreds.....opps liberals lose. My blame would go to Christy, but you all know that.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

mr.bandaid wrote:So I wonder who will get the blame if the socreds.....opps liberals lose. My blame would go to Christy, but you all know that.

maybe you should start a separate thread about that.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Time to bring this thread back to the top. Especially after I saw one prominent NDP'er already blaming the Greens this morning if the NDP loses. What a surprise.

Yeah, the NDP has already conceded (they are at least cognizant of their impending loss) and they are pointing to everyone but themselves for the 5th straight time.

That's why the NDP must be decimated and the party folded.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

Better question: Who will the BC Liberals blame? Their greedy, arrogant leader, or their useless twits such as Dan Ashton who are taking up space in the legislature?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

lasnomadas wrote:Better question: Who will the BC Liberals blame? Their greedy, arrogant leader, or their useless twits such as Dan Ashton who are taking up space in the legislature?

No bitterness here. No sir.
JollyGreenBully
Banned

Post by JollyGreenBully »

The NDP should blame itself for being full of morons. Never have I encountered so many management issues when simply trying to help an organization with basic needs. It's like the party is being run by toddlers.
Last edited by JollyGreenBully on May 9th, 2017, 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

JollyGreenBully wrote:The NDP should blame itself for being full of morons. Never have I had encountered so many management issues when simply trying to help an organization with basic needs. It's like the party is being run by toddlers.

It's been that way for years, dude.

They are beyond help. Best thing is to implode that party and let someone else try to beat Christy in 2021.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.

Return to “British Columbia Elections 2017”