What are we like in real life?

A potpourri of off-topics.
tsayta
Lord of the Board

Re: What are we like in real life?

Post by tsayta »

Barney Google wrote:Maybe we should consider a get together and just be us.

Forget the avatars and the forum posting names.

No unveiling or pressuring to reveal ourselves or others.

If we choose to share who we post as GREAT...if not, that would be peachy keen.

Thoughts?

This I like
I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.
WW
perspicacious
Board Meister

Post by perspicacious »

I agree 100%. Part of the fun is trying to figure out who is who. Why not do a potluck bbq somewhere or something like this?
Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

tsayta wrote:I'll meet up. But I won't tell you who I am or when I'm there. Except queen k. I'll tell her. She's the only one I trust

And me.
You trust me coz I make you trust me.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

Bman wrote:
tsayta wrote:I'll meet up. But I won't tell you who I am or when I'm there. Except queen k. I'll tell her. She's the only one I trust

And me.
You trust me coz I make you trust me.

Or it's the handcuffs......
You and 71 others Like this post
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

I'm much better looking than most of you probably think I am.
And probably less smarter more dummer not as intelijint much better looking than most of you probably think I am.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
gsc
Board Meister

Post by gsc »

Ill meet up i got nothing to hide :). I live in ruttland not to far from the shell on 33. I love to meet new people when i can. Anyone wanna have a coffee at timmies or anything. If you do shoot me a message. There are a couple of people on here i could care less to meet though lol "cough cough"
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

This thread got me thinking. (Yea, I know- surprise) I have met many of you. About 20 or so of you slobs.
A couple are still on the list to meet. I've made some trusted friends here.
Thanks to all who responded to my swfm ad.

I'm glad I was able to meet granny fred before she left us.
Woulda been nice to have met Donald G.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

True dat. for both.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

Probably unknowingly know a few I would think as well.
Sure do love Rutland!!
spooker

Post by spooker »

I'm nicely surprised to see this has taken off the way it has ... in a sense it reminds me of the early-90s where I can relate to Old Techie's fish comment ... many a trout was abused to slap people in my day ... I feel slightly that I'm intruding knowing how many have already met here (my ego wilts to know that I'm not the first to suggest f2f) ...

So, to start, I'll be at BNA tomorrow (Thursday, July 6) at 6:30 ... hopefully get a patio table ... beer will make me much more palatable than coffee anyway ... just look for the guy with helmet hair replacing recent blood loss with beer ... it'll be great not to have to keep hitting refresh to get a response :)
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

Everbody trusts me..
I will try to swing by on my way back from Wa state ... Will say Hi to Ferri if I see her..
I will be the three legged one.... :-X
Last edited by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown on Jul 6th, 2017, 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

I know people on here that don't even know I know them. You know?
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

spooker wrote:I'm nicely surprised to see this has taken off the way it has ... in a sense it reminds me of the early-90s where I can relate to Old Techie's fish comment ... many a trout was abused to slap people in my day ... I feel slightly that I'm intruding knowing how many have already met here (my ego wilts to know that I'm not the first to suggest f2f) ...

So, to start, I'll be at BNA tomorrow (Thursday, July 6) at 6:30 ... hopefully get a patio table ... beer will make me much more palatable than coffee anyway ... just look for the guy with helmet hair replacing recent blood loss with beer ... it'll be great not to have to keep hitting refresh to get a response :)

It helps if you can say you're put a stuffed animal on the table, or wear a Yellow t-shirt (castanet type colour yellow) too.

I can actually be there for an hour. This is unbelievable.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

I hope we get a C shaped table....
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Return to “Grab Bag”