Looters? Are you kidding!!!

tsayta
Lord of the Board

Looters? Are you kidding!!!

Post by tsayta »

Shakes my faith in humanity when I hear stories about looting from evacuated areas. Stupid slime bucket people.
I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.
WW
gman313
Lord of the Board

Re: Looters? Are you kidding!!!

Post by gman313 »

pretty common in most fires unfortunately

time to bring back stoning
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:If the reports of as :cuss: holes looting & vandalizing evaluated residents homes is true. This is were the military could assist RCMP.

as :cuss: holes will always be as :cuss: holes

I posted this in another thread
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

That's the only legit (?) reason to ignore evac, sometimes. The police patrols during these situations can only do so much.
Your bias suits you.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

Very much in favour of public shaming those convicted of this. Lowest of the low.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

How about a Military Security patrol with permission to shoot looters on sight!
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Carrs Landing Viking
Übergod

Post by Carrs Landing Viking »

Bsuds wrote:How about a Military Security patrol with permission to shoot looters on sight!

I agree with looters being shot on sight. :up:
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Bsuds wrote:How about a Military Security patrol with permission to shoot looters on sight!

Hmm..... the military has highend night vision, looters would not know what hit them.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

A 50 cal in the *bleep*. But we'de know what hit them. A whole new meaning to "ripped him a new one".

Please, don't anybody come on here to defend these lice licking vermin. They are not worthy of, well, pretty much anything.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

If you've ever spent any time in Williams Lake, you'd notice the criminal element. For a city half the size of Vernon, there's a magnitude more of crime. Gangs, drugs, prostitution, B and E activity rampant. Kids from the reserves out west who have nothing out there head into Williams Lake and enter the gangsta culture.

There's an introduction to it all because there's a high school with a residence attached. Kids spend the week in Williams Lake at the school and go home for the weekend, some with a backpack of stuff to sell back home on the rez. They come back into town Sunday night. When they finish school, they've already got their contacts. It's a hell of a town. Looting houses fits right into their training.
tsayta
Lord of the Board

Post by tsayta »

Now I hear 'fake fire Marshalls' are going door to door in Quesnel asking people to leave. Probably so they can come back and rob them. Castration time
I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.
WW
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

CBC interviewed a resident from Cache Creek that was staying behind, not so much to protect from fire but to protect his and neighbors houses from looters . Looting at the fire above Gorman's mill several years ago.
the scum don't have to case houses anymore, have an evacuation order and simple pickings.

I agree with the state of affairs in Williams Lake. Worked there on numerous occasions and your stuff just was not safe. Vehicle stolen? Head west young man, likely will be found out there somewhere. Manager of Lignum's sawmill had his stolen, rented a helicopter and found it about an hour later.....

I would have to hesitate if we were to get an evacuation order....I have a hydrant connection and wrench with 1000' of hose.... and several bats and iron bars...
I am not wealthy but I am rich
JBX
Fledgling

Post by JBX »

Shoot them. Town center live on tv, line them up and shoot them dead.

You wont have looters ever again.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
polelady
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by polelady »

So with all the web cams and car cams.. etc... someone has to get those idiots on film and post in BIG BRIGHT Letters these are the bad guys... put them on facebook.. on the front page of every newspaper.. etc.. so their elders and or relatives can be ashamed of their kin folk... lowest of the lowest to be out looting when people are told to leave... for sure get a copy of the police report and court date... to post as well....

Return to “Fire Watch 2017”