Another reason this is good idea to have a Dash cam

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Another reason this is good idea to have a Dash cam

Post by GordonH »

Each time a human caused roadside fire happens, I hope someone had a hd dash cam on. To catch the moment the driver of the vehicle in front flick (or oncoming) his or her butt out of window.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
gman313
Lord of the Board

Re: Another reason this is good idea to have a Dash cam

Post by gman313 »

I need to get one. I've followed two butt tossers as well would have had a clear view, they were right in front of me

recommendations on product?
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

gman313 wrote:I need to get one. I've followed two butt tossers as well would have had a clear view, they were right in front of me

recommendations on product?

It depends on your price point:
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/Search/Sear ... h%20camera

Here is thread from this forum:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=66498&p=1991336&hilit=dash+camera#p1991336
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Just as most everyone has a camera in their pocket &/or purse. Dash camera should be on everyone wish list not only used with ICBC in the event of an accident. Also to get evidence of those who throw their cigarette butts out the window.

To those who already have a dash camera, check your hard drive or recording be writing over it.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Have he blackvue 650 2 channel. Awesome product and have used the video numerous times.

Return to “Fire Watch 2017”