Humboldt Broncos Hockey Team Needs Prayers.

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Humboldt Broncos Hockey Team Needs Prayers.

Post by Fancy »

Be a lot more people that put in the money with the group submissions. Absolutely amazing.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

This is utterly horrific. Words cannot express how tragic it is. So many victims, dead and alive. Besides the players and their families, there are the first responders. Those who have the task of dealing first hand with the accident and the aftermath are society's angels. Thank you. Another victim is the truck drive. He must be beside himself with grief and "what-ifs" irrespective of whether or not he was "at fault." Any one of us is fallibly enough make a mistake like that, but it probably doesn't feel like that to him right now.

Thoughts and prayers to all those impacted here. My heart aches for you.

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Someone was listening to you Urban Cowboy.

Wayne Gretzky

Verified account

@WayneGretzky
3h3 hours ago
More
Janet and I have struggled all day with the horrific accident in Saskatchewan. We are so sad for the @HumboldtBroncos families and are praying for them.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04/07 ... to-15.html

Another write up for the players and community. :cry:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

This was the scene before the Jets/Black Hawks game tonight. Every player had "Broncos" on their backs instead of their nameplates. The announcer said that this was one game where the name on the back was going to be more important than the one on the front.

The 50/50 at the Jets game was $272,000. Half of those proceeds are going to Humboldt. Many other teams are doing the same thing.
Last edited by The Green Barbarian on Apr 7th, 2018, 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Someone was listening to you Urban Cowboy.

Wayne Gretzky

Verified account

@WayneGretzky
3h3 hours ago
More
Janet and I have struggled all day with the horrific accident in Saskatchewan. We are so sad for the @HumboldtBroncos families and are praying for them.

Though I'm not up on the other provinces, I do know that in Saskatchewan that whole area, Humbolt, Tisdale, Nipawin, Saskatoon, are all in what some refer to as the Bible belt, thus their religion is a huge part of those people's lives.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
motorhomebabe
Lord of the Board

Post by motorhomebabe »

My heart is breaking. Can not even fathom how the families and communities are dealing with this. Absolutely heartbreaking.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Connor Ingram

Verified account

@CBIngram1
10h10 hours ago
More
Heaven gained a captain, leader and one of the best guys I know. Til we meet again my friend #prayersforhumboldt
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

I just read that one lady from Humboldt who billetted three of the players, lost all three of them. It's hard to find words.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

$2,694,485 of $4.0M goal
Raised by 39,913 people in 1 day
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

The family of a Humboldt Broncos player from Lethbridge who was injured in a tragic bus crash Friday night says Logan Boulet is on life support – and will donate his organs to six people in need.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4130701/humb ... te-organs/
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

love it......................... :up: keep it coming people over two million, that's when go fund me is great
Last edited by the truth on Apr 7th, 2018, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

No other words then it's a very sad day. :cry:
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

And a daddies embrace too.

Saddest day EVER. Truly.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Humboldt Broncos bus crash: Biographies

Fifteen people on a bus carrying the Humboldt Broncos junior hockey team died when a semi truck crashed into the bus.

The other 14 people aboard were all injured, some critically, in the horrific crash on Friday afternoon north of Tisdale.

Here is what we know about the victims so far. This page will be periodically updated as we learn more.

http://thestarphoenix.com/news/local-ne ... iographies

Return to “Canada”