Not criminally guilty.....but

dle
Lord of the Board

Not criminally guilty.....but

Post by dle »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/23 ... for-killer

....and yet they let this murderously sick person out to walk among us.....I don't care how many times he see his doc he is not fit to be on the loose. He could snap at any moment and kill again - his sane brain isn't coming back in this lifetime. He didn't just get snookered and rob a store - he brutally murdered someone - A FRIEND - and dismembered the body. NOBODY that far gone in the head should be let free to be walking around our streets.

Perfect example of someone who should be institutionalized FOR LIFE in a mental hospital. The fact he isn't speaks volumes of how lousy our (in)justice system is. Wonder how the family of the deceased feels about this decision....

they even admit:

Barter recently filed an appeal seeking an absolute discharge, but the board denied the request “because it was of the opinion he remained a significant threat to public safety.

and still they let him go......
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Re: Not criminally guilty.....but

Post by dogspoiler »

I cannot decide which is the more sick and twisted.
The murderer or the court.
Black Dogs Matter
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Not criminally guilty.....but

Post by the truth »

dogspoiler wrote:I cannot decide which is the more sick and twisted.
The murderer or the court.

they are both sick and twisted, this goof will reoffend they always do, .the lawyers that defend these scumbags are no better
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “North Okanagan”