" No go Zones" in Winnipeg. Cops say...???

marley-rae2

" No go Zones" in Winnipeg. Cops say...???

Post by marley-rae2 »

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/parent-pens ... bing-1.407
as a kid I went downtown in Winnipeg. I worked downtown at 18 and eventually; My husband built a business downtown near where this happened.( Central Park) This young man will never be the same. Downtown Winnipeg looks like Beirut. Many people fought back. and now it has come to this...

I saw kids like 8 yrs old going past our business window pushing a shopping cart full of empties to the beer store for mom :200: early in the morning. and It just got progressively worse. Sadly, We were robbed frequently. :swear: We fought back hard. Now it has come to this The police say "Its a No Go zone"

Granted its a much bigger city than Kelowna.. However.. It slowly got much worse. I watched it. So this issue of street people the thugs.. does concern me and it ought to concern you as well.
marley-rae2

Re: " No go Zones" in Winnipeg. Cops say...???

Post by marley-rae2 »

I tried to get that information on that page. I thought it was the link. It isn't. The young man who was injured in Central Park will never be the same person as he was. He is changed forever. I felt so bad for his family. and the Police to say. Central Park is a NO Go Zone. That's just not good enough. It is just heartbreaking. Sorry folks some issues hit us harder than others. I suppose it is in some archived file It happened about 2 months back. I do follow this news as I have 2 grown kids and 4 grandchildren... in that city.:(
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
marley-rae2

Post by marley-rae2 »

Thank you for that link. The young man has sustained life altering injuries. Its deemed as a "No go Zone" by police. Thats just not acceptable. Again I really appreciate you posting the link ... dearone

Return to “Civic Elections 2018”