Basran for mayor

Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Basran for mayor

Post by Jflem1983 »

Sickening isnt it
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Sickening that he won? Seems like the voter's disagree.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Was watching his interview from last night. He was very concerned before the numbers started rolling in. Said something to the extent of being an incumbent is more difficult and nerve racking because decisions were made over the last 4 years that upset some people, and you just don't know that will affect votes, where as the newcomers have nothing for the public to score them on, other then there campaigning.
Well guess he knows now what direction to take the city in, with the support of the majority of the community.
Kelowna is going to be a rich persons town (if not already). Vancouver 2.0. hope I can win the lottery or something, so I can stay a while.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

this goof mayor has turned this city into a criminal junkie hangout and is building free housing for them on top of that :-X
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

the truth wrote:this goof mayor has turned this city into a criminal junkie hangout and is building free housing for them on top of that :-X

How has he done that? If you were Mayor what would you do to fix the problem?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I've posted something similar before for the truth so that there is a better understanding of what the mayor's responsibilities are. He is only one vote.

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/gove ... word=mayor
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Well I guess all the naysayers were the minority when it came down to the final decision and actual voting.
It seems he was the popular choice by a long shot.

Compared to his competition though it apparently wasn't too hard to make that choice.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Jmfva
Übergod

Post by Jmfva »

Fancy wrote:I've posted something similar before for the truth so that there is a better understanding of what the mayor's responsibilities are. He is only one vote.

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/gove ... word=mayor

He won't listen...
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

Bsuds wrote:Well I guess all the naysayers were the minority when it came down to the final decision and actual voting.
It seems he was the popular choice by a long shot.

Compared to his competition though it apparently wasn't too hard to make that choice.

at least 18 thousand of the 100 plus that live here thought so anyway, it would appear that a vast majority either dont care or didn't see any point in voting
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

i have no time for soft on crime losers , that's why this town is out of control with criminal junkies, plus were giving them free housing too w t :cuss:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You might consider coming up with solutions or looking into why the criminals are released. That would be the justice system, not one mayor.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

the truth wrote:i have no time for soft on crime losers , that's why this town is out of control with criminal junkies, plus were giving them free housing too w t :cuss:

So whats you solution to these problems? What can the Mayor do about the legal system and decisions made in court by a Judge?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote:You might consider coming up with solutions or looking into why the criminals are released. That would be the justice system, not one mayor.

first off *bleep* and all his re elected clowns that your type re elected can stop by welcoming all these junkies with free food
free housing opening up all over town , and a free pass to steal and assault over and over again
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:first off *bleep* and all his re elected clowns that your type re elected can stop by welcoming all these junkies with free food
free housing opening up all over town , and a free pass to steal and assault over and over again

My type? lol - you haven't a clue. Be proactive. You still haven't come up with a solution to the homelessness.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

the truth wrote:
Fancy wrote:You might consider coming up with solutions or looking into why the criminals are released. That would be the justice system, not one mayor.

first off *bleep* and all his re elected clowns that your type re elected can stop by welcoming all these junkies with free food

criminal junkies moving up the hill https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#239825

Return to “Civic Elections 2018”