Whose Islam?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
floppi
Lord of the Board

Re: Whose Islam?

Post by floppi »

the truth wrote:

honestly who do these people think they are

It just means someone didn't do their homework...international logos and trademarks are prone to these situations.
I remember a gas company by the name of ENCO, unfortunately it means Sh/t in Japanese and they had to find a tech company to rename their company. The company chose Exxon because they found no words like it with 2 x's
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

Yep I will never forgive the Muslims for coming to Canada and bringing mass rape, pedophilia, genocide, slavery, alcoholism and killing off the caribou and bison to starve the Indians....wait....I might be confused
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Brass Monkey wrote:Yep I will never forgive the Muslims for coming to Canada and bringing mass rape, pedophilia, genocide, slavery, alcoholism and killing off the caribou and bison to starve the Indians....wait....I might be confused

You might want to read a history book some time. The Muslims were big into mass rape, pedophilia, genocide ( ask the Armenians) and still to this day are practicing slavery. They were huge slave traders. Look up the history of Zanzibar sometime. It's not just the birthplace of Freddy Mercury.

Also, pretty sure slavery existed in Canada well before anyone showed up here from Europe or the Middle East....but keep playing that guilt card too...
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Who here is attending "Open Mosque Day" here in Kelowna? February 16th, no registration required.

"Open Mosque Days" have become a great way of bridging the gap between Muslims and non-Muslims around the globe.

For the first time in BC, major mosques including the Kelowna Islamic Centre, have united to host a province-wide Open Mosque Day! In Kelowna, the Kelowna Islamic Centre will iA open their doors to welcome the community to visit the mosque, meet Muslims, learn about Islam, engage in warm conversations and enjoy delicious food!

If you are not in Kelowna, we invite you to find the closest participating Mosque near you and find other details on our website: www.openmosquebc.ca

Whether you have been to a Mosque before or not, this would be a great community building gathering over delicious snacks, friendly faces, and wonderful conversations. Our volunteers will help you with a tour the Mosque and a display of various themes surrounding Islam and Muslims. We have also planned out fun activities such as Henna tattooing and Hijab-tryouts for kids and women.

In a world with ever-growing stigma and confusion around Islam and Muslims, we want to open our doors, our minds and our hearts to everyone around us, irrespective of their background and build a stronger community.

The event is free of cost and registration is not required.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^

I didn't realize there were so many worshippers of sadism and masochism in the world. Sharia muslims reek of kinky perversions.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Jmfva
Übergod

Post by Jmfva »

Queen K wrote:Who here is attending "Open Mosque Day" here in Kelowna? February 16th, no registration required.

"Open Mosque Days" have become a great way of bridging the gap between Muslims and non-Muslims around the globe.

For the first time in BC, major mosques including the Kelowna Islamic Centre, have united to host a province-wide Open Mosque Day! In Kelowna, the Kelowna Islamic Centre will iA open their doors to welcome the community to visit the mosque, meet Muslims, learn about Islam, engage in warm conversations and enjoy delicious food!

If you are not in Kelowna, we invite you to find the closest participating Mosque near you and find other details on our website: http://www.openmosquebc.ca

Whether you have been to a Mosque before or not, this would be a great community building gathering over delicious snacks, friendly faces, and wonderful conversations. Our volunteers will help you with a tour the Mosque and a display of various themes surrounding Islam and Muslims. We have also planned out fun activities such as Henna tattooing and Hijab-tryouts for kids and women.

In a world with ever-growing stigma and confusion around Islam and Muslims, we want to open our doors, our minds and our hearts to everyone around us, irrespective of their background and build a stronger community.

Sounds like most here would benefit learning a bit more.
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

Jmfva wrote:
Queen K wrote:Who here is attending "Open Mosque Day" here in Kelowna? February 16th, no registration required.

If you are not in Kelowna, we invite you to find the closest participating Mosque near you and find other details on our website: http://www.openmosquebc.ca

Sounds like most here would benefit learning a bit more.

Of course that would mean having an open mind and a crowbar sometimes for peeps that have already made up their minds. It's like that saying, " you can lead a horse to water but............."
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

floppi wrote:Of course that would mean having an open mind and a crowbar sometimes for peeps that have already made up their minds. It's like that saying, " you can lead a horse to water but............."

I was thinking the same thing. I am sure that it would be a fun day and a chance to meet some really great people. I would be interested to hear about the "stigma" they mention and what that means.

For me it would be no different than going to an Amish colony and hearing about their community. And I would do that, even if in 2001 it had been 19 Amish men who had hijacked four planes and killed 3,000 innocent people. Or if the Amish were responsible for killing 11,000 people in 2018 around the world in the name of Amish. I would know the local colony would have nothing to do with that crap, and would want to hear what they thought of the stigma that all of that killing had caused for them, as I would imagine it would not be easy to stay Amish after that. And eat their delicious food too! :)
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Actually there are 3 types of peepkind able to live under Sharia "law"

1. Those who commit sins such as sharing an affectionate nuzzle with another individual outside marriage, committing adultery (you may be married by force to someone you detest), being homosexual, wearing Nike shoes whose tread marks are a threat to allah, etc. Those peeps are the masochists. They know what their society is like and yet choose to live within it and commit their dreadful sins.

2. Those who are perfect in every way possible. These peeps get to administer punishment (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) casting stones, whipping masochists with canes across backside, and the ultimate thrill, swinging that axe in a beheading.

3. Those who do nothing in the "land of Sharia" possibly from fear or else they're damn good at hiding their human traits (for now).

Charming society, isn't it?

Can anyone here actually defend Sharia?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

blue iguana wrote:Coming soon, believe it or not -- Islamic Party of Ontario
https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... of-ontario

<snip>
In case you have not heard of the Islamic Party of Ontario, its name was officially reserved under Elections Ontario rules in October 2018, with more steps required before it becomes a formal party.

It operates with a mandate to introduce Islamic rule in Ontario and Canada because, according to the fledgling party, “We understand and believe that Islam is the native DEEN (religion) of Ontario and Canada.”

<snip>
Before this Trojan Horse can enter the gates of mainstream Toronto and Ontario politics by the ever-eager diversity-seeking politicians, perhaps you, the voters need to know what the Islamic Party of Ontario claims to desire in Canada, according to their posted principles and policies.

Establish Islam as the natural religion of Ontario.
Quash LGBTQ rights because “God made Adam and Eve –not Adam and Steve.”
A complete ban on abortion except in a situation when a mother’s life is in danger.
End the concept of “gender identity” or “seven-colour gender,” a false concept.
Ban liquor, drugs, adultery, and gambling.

Trojan Horse is right, blue iguana!

Unknown
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Catsumi wrote:
blue iguana wrote:Coming soon, believe it or not -- Islamic Party of Ontario
https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... of-ontario

<snip>
In case you have not heard of the Islamic Party of Ontario, its name was officially reserved under Elections Ontario rules in October 2018, with more steps required before it becomes a formal party.

It operates with a mandate to introduce Islamic rule in Ontario and Canada because, according to the fledgling party, “We understand and believe that Islam is the native DEEN (religion) of Ontario and Canada.”

<snip>
Before this Trojan Horse can enter the gates of mainstream Toronto and Ontario politics by the ever-eager diversity-seeking politicians, perhaps you, the voters need to know what the Islamic Party of Ontario claims to desire in Canada, according to their posted principles and policies.

Establish Islam as the natural religion of Ontario.
Quash LGBTQ rights because “God made Adam and Eve –not Adam and Steve.”
A complete ban on abortion except in a situation when a mother’s life is in danger.
End the concept of “gender identity” or “seven-colour gender,” a false concept.
Ban liquor, drugs, adultery, and gambling.

Trojan Horse is right, blue iguana!

interesting how all the left wingers have nothing to say about this topic, and how islam is trying to change canadian laws :200:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
blue iguana
Fledgling

Post by blue iguana »

Celebrate female oppression? What next, world FGM day?!?

Some important facts before you start celebrating World Hijab Day
https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... -hijab-day
<snip>
No one should be forced to wear the hijab, and no one should be encouraged to wear it to show solidarity with a political movement that strives to subjugate women.

If any solidarity needs to be shown, it is to Muslim women who continue to live under repressive sharia laws that force them into veiling and segregation.

Support Muslim women in fight against hijab
https://torontosun.com/news/provincial/ ... inst-hijab
<snip>
The hijab is so much more than a piece of cloth. It is a physical representation of the dehumanization, the subjugation and the vicious misogyny that is forced on these women. Referring to it as simply a piece of cloth on the head is as vacuous as referring to a slave’s chains as simply metal on the wrists. If a woman is able to free herself from wearing a hijab, she is freeing herself from so much more.

No human being regardless of gender or geographic location wants to be told what they must wear. Why do we support Western women to wear what they want and even ‘free the nipple’ but we support the oppression of Muslim women by celebrating hijab — the tool of misogyny that oppresses them?
No matter how talented, rich or intelligent you are, how you treat animals tells me all I need to know about you.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Brass Monkey wrote:Yep I will never forgive the Muslims for coming to Canada and bringing mass rape, pedophilia, genocide, slavery, alcoholism and killing off the caribou and bison to starve the Indians....wait....I might be confused

LOL. I know. You have to pick between which evil is lesser. The white people who will get you all drugged and raped, who wipe out the bison, and wipe out family from disease, or chose muslims who will not get you addicted, and not kill the bison, but enslave and/or behead everyone down to the absolute last native. Tough choice.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

You mean here in Canada? Did I miss someone getting beheaded by a Muslim today? Was a Muslim jailed for enslaving someone?
I've been busy today, must have missed that.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”