Code Brown

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Code Brown

Post by Glacier »

It must be a REALLY slow news day because this happens ALL THE TIME! My life guard friends tell me that it happens every week or so.

Yah, it took Castanet 20 years to clue in that it happens at all!

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#249190
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
mexi cali
Guru

Re: Code Brown

Post by mexi cali »

My SIL was a lifeguard who worked for years at JB on the west side and he said that it doesn't happen frequently at all. It does happen and code brown is the "code". Friggin funny if you ask me.

Super shock takes care of it but then the whole place has that gross chlorine smell.

Code brown!! Comedy.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

mexi cali wrote:My SIL was a lifeguard who worked for years at JB on the west side and he said that it doesn't happen frequently at all. It does happen and code brown is the "code". Friggin funny if you ask me.

Super shock takes care of it but then the whole place has that gross chlorine smell.

Code brown!! Comedy.

We're talking Vernon here. It happens all the time there, but most of the time it's the kiddie pool.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

did I post this... Oops to soon right
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Ingevan22
Fledgling

Post by Ingevan22 »

I remember a sign at our local public pool, 30+ years ago, that stated "There's no P in our OOL".

Clearly we now require the updated version, "There's no POO in our L"!
(._.) ( |:) (.-.) (:| ) (._.)

Putt's Law: "Technology is dominated by two types of people, those who understand what they do not manage and those who manage what they do not understand."
dg3
Board Meister

Post by dg3 »

they need to ban the little bomb dropping terrists.
i live in fear, knowing a toxic chemical weapon attack could happen at any time. this a worse safety threat than the homeless druggies.
it may be time to complain to interior health as it has occurs 3 times in the last 6 days that i have witnessed. who knows how may terrist events go unreported.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

I know a lifeguard who had to break up a couple having sex in the pool.
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

bob vernon wrote:I know a lifeguard who had to break up a couple having sex in the pool.

How did they do that? Dump cold water on them?
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou

Return to “North Okanagan”