Train derailment

waynetyea
Fledgling

Train derailment

Post by waynetyea »

another one but they wont tell us how much oil spilled... well for BC IT is not good enough.. these guys cant go down a strait track on the flats without going off the tracks then bc will have to set up a system just like what they do on water have pilots from bc who know what to do rather than to learn by the mistakes... pilots for the seas and for the railways... maybe even for trucks driving through the mountains in the winter as well.
as these flatlanders can not seem to do the job then leave it for us
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Train derailment

Post by vegas1500 »

Wt :cuss: are you on about?
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

I think maybe this:

How much oil spilled?

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/24 ... il-spilled
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

waynetyea wrote:another one but they wont tell us how much oil spilled... well for BC IT is not good enough.. these guys cant go down a strait track on the flats without going off the tracks then bc will have to set up a system just like what they do on water have pilots from bc who know what to do rather than to learn by the mistakes... pilots for the seas and for the railways... maybe even for trucks driving through the mountains in the winter as well.

Build the Pipeline.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

waynetyea wrote:another one but they wont tell us how much oil spilled... well for BC IT is not good enough.. these guys cant go down a strait track on the flats without going off the tracks then bc will have to set up a system just like what they do on water have pilots from bc who know what to do rather than to learn by the mistakes... pilots for the seas and for the railways... maybe even for trucks driving through the mountains in the winter as well.

Believe it or not, they have trained engineers for trains....
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

bumped up

Just what the Lytton area needs, not.
https://www.castanet.net/news/Kamloops/ ... ear-Lytton
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Canada”