Starbuds Opens its Doors

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
t76turbo
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Starbuds Opens its Doors

Post by t76turbo »

Pricing should adjust once a number of stores are open. Competition will see to that, unless of course there’s collusion and price fixing.
One thing to remember is that there was huge expenditures as shops were built and sat waiting for licences on many levels.
Blame all 3 tiers of government for holdups and holding out their hand.
$ 10,000 Kelowna application fee for pot shop.
$ 0 for wet facility, that costs taxpayers unreal amounts of money to build and run, and policing, medical etc...
I really like your post, just can’t find the button. I’m part of the fringe minority.
Defund the CBC? You bet, they are part of the spreading hate machine, protecting their captain!
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

there is about 100 websites that offer ounces from 89-120 so i dont know how anyone justifies paying what these stores charge. you have to be a straight up sucker or knob who doesnt know how to work the internet to be a walk in regular customer of a place like this . that or an elitist weed snob
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

alls I know is I walked in, saw the price for a bottle of CBD and walked out. They even acknowledged it was pretty pricey, but hey what can you do?.
Talk to people, thats what. Yes there are many places online and word of mouth can save you a lot of money
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Does the Kelowna place have gummies? I asked a few people, hmm, black market, their business still booming. I agree, once more places open the prices should adjust. Can you claim it as a medical expense with CRA or only with a Dr's letter
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

No, she said the gummies and all editables won’t be available till December.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

normaM wrote:Does the Kelowna place have gummies? I asked a few people, hmm, black market, their business still booming. I agree, once more places open the prices should adjust. Can you claim it as a medical expense with CRA or only with a Dr's letter

You can get gummies the place on Indian land.
You and 71 others Like this post
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

LANDM wrote:
normaM wrote:Does the Kelowna place have gummies? I asked a few people, hmm, black market, their business still booming. I agree, once more places open the prices should adjust. Can you claim it as a medical expense with CRA or only with a Dr's letter

You can get gummies the place on Indian land.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ correct, i know a few people that have gone there and gotten gummies so i can also confirm this is a fact
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
AlienSoldier
Übergod

Post by AlienSoldier »

It's an open market, let them try and charge what they may. Hopefully overtime they realise to be competitive they need to drop their price, and the quantity coming to market from the suppliers also increasing, which should drop prices.

The black market will always remain in some degree until the main shops can stabilise the price and provide a high quality safe and standard experience. That could be a few years off still.
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

How much is the Cbd oil in the band land stores?
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

60-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:How much is the Cbd oil in the band land stores?

vinnied wrote: yup, 120 dollars a bottle at the one on the highway before winfield. crooks
Mike Br.
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Mike Br. »

Potheads, rejoice!
I mince no words. Spare me political correctness and platitudes!
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Question - you can PM me the answer, never tried the gummies.. who does tho do you like them? TIA
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

normaM wrote:Question - you can PM me the answer, never tried the gummies.. who does tho do you like them? TIA

Are you asking about the taste/flavor of the gummies or about the effects of the cannabis extract/THC inside of them?

The effects would be no different than from eating any other edible. Can't speak to the flavor unfortunately. I did try some CBD gummies while I was in Vegas. CBD only so no high, taste was like any other gummie you'd get.
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

normaM wrote:Question - you can PM me the answer, never tried the gummies.. who does tho do you like them? TIA

i sometimes throw a pack of gummies into my order just to hit the free shipping limit. i like low dose edibles so they are fine for me. when edibles come on the market legally they are going to be low dose. if you are looking to get really high that could be a problem. i just want my back pain to go away and get a good night sleep. gummies are perfect for that .i dont know what kind of answer you are looking for but PM me if you want and i will see if i can elaborate
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

also if anyone wants to not get ripped off i suggest checking out r/canadianMOMs and doing some research on what is actually available . there are many places that will ship right to your house .most ship out of vancouver and are here in 3 days. i have a referral code for a reliable site if anyone wants to PM me

Return to “Health”