Isis in Enderby

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Isis in Enderby

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

Just reminding everyone that Germany, Japan, and even the United States of America were once considered as enemies of Canada.
In every war there were some citizens considered as Traitors to their own country, that ultimately helped end the war earlier.
Plus forgiveness has to start somewhere, or we would never have peace.

As for the accused, he may or may not be guilty.
We have no way of knowing.
Even if he is guilty, how do we know he hasn't changed and now loves the Canadian culture?
He may or may not receive compensation from the government.
We won't know until it happens.
All we do know is that he hasn't hurt anyone, other than himself at this time.

I can't say that for others, even here in Canada.
https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/26 ... -shootings
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Bsuds wrote:
Here's a thought for you...then maybe he is innocent of the charges and would deserve to be compensated for what he has gone through.

Apparently there was much evidence in the case , and he admits to his activities. Has now been released , with conditions , to live with a friend in Enderby. It's going to be near impossible to hide his identity there. Perhaps it would be in his best interest to return to Jordan. Then again , considering what ISIS did to that Jordanian Pilot , maybe not.
George Orwell 1984
Lord of the Board

Post by George Orwell 1984 »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/26 ... -into-town

There ya go now people in Enderby can be looking over their shoulder wondering what happens next.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

George Orwell 1984 wrote:https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/265005/ISIS-fan-released-into-town

There ya go now people in Enderby can be looking over their shoulder wondering what happens next.

maybe they will give him a warm enderby welcome
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Strangenorthernbrew
Fledgling

Post by Strangenorthernbrew »

So this guy is in Enderby now..
From Castanet..
He.. "praised lone-wolf attacks, actively promoted the Islamic State, disseminated instructions on how to commit attacks and seems fascinated with the extreme violence the Islamic State demonstrated by possessing Islamic State videos depicting gruesome murders."
And he did this so his followers (of his 14 accounts?!) could see an alternate source of news.
What a joke. I hope people are very aware of this danger in their community.
“If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings.” ― Leonardo Da Vinci
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

If this guy, or any other scum like him ever came to my neighbourhood I would let him know that he was not welcome, and that I, and all the neighbours were watching him.
Then I would give him a welcome gift, a DVD of Dirty Harry delivering a message to another punk, go ahead, make my day

If the courts aren't going to protect the citizens of this country....
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

there saying it might take as long as one year to deport him :200: :swear: what a joke are govt is. how long before he does something or takes off
Strangenorthernbrew
Fledgling

Post by Strangenorthernbrew »

the truth wrote:there saying it might take as long as one year to deport him :200: :swear: what a joke are govt is. how long before he does something or takes off

Exactly. If he's getting deported WHY WAIT?!? If something happens in the meantime..
“If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings.” ― Leonardo Da Vinci
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

jt will give him 10 million
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

Anyone else find it funny how he promotes death and carnage yet is afraid to go back to his own country out of fear for his life?
chainsaw372

Post by chainsaw372 »

Well I am from Enderby and not happy about him in our town, what the h{## is happening with our courts he should be deported immediately, and what about the person that took him in, it wasn't hard to find out where he is staying and find picture of him on social media. He should stay in jail till deported.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

why someone would someone even take a terrorist in :200:
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

What awesome timing! Mel can now whip up the public outrage over this guy during the election campaign. And he'll be able to ignore climate change, Scheer's peekaboo denials on the abortion issue, opposition to Pharmacare, and all the rest.

Four years ago the Conservatives had us all talking about niqabs, hijabs, and snitch lines. The timing of Isis-boy's release into public is just great. It's just a darn good issue to hide behind.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/26 ... -upsets-MP
tabubil
Fledgling

Post by tabubil »

Bob you never know Mel might have got him out so he something beside the issues to talk about in the upcoming election. you know he might get re elected or we could elect someone who would stand up for his electorate from the start, not come in months after the issue came up.
Right he was in Ottawa and could not hear or read the news.

Return to “North Okanagan”