Election signs

Pete Podoski
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Election signs

Post by Pete Podoski »

I see the anti-Semitism in Justin Trudeau's Liberal Party hasn't disappeared with Hassan Guillet.

Truly disgusting. There's no place in Canada for this.

Conservative candidate targeted by antisemitic graffiti

CPC candidate Mariam Ishak had her election signs defaced with swastikas on Sunday, according to a tweet by her official Twitter account.

Ishak is originally from Egypt, and she immigrated to Canada in 1998.

The vandalism comes at a time where several Liberal candidates and nomination candidates have been accused of antisemitism.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/conse ... c-graffiti
Be sure to read Justin Trudeau's new autobiography: Sunny Day Sketches of a Small Mind
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Sounds to me like another CONspiracy..

Probably Con hate tagging themselves to point a finger and garner sympathy for CONservatives, "IF" that's true SHAME! :200:
and it's probably Criminal!!
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

Who else would do that as the Conservatives members who turn a blind eye to anti semitism and all the white nationalistic hate groups would I'm sure give the green light to even deface their own candidates' signs. I'm sure it wouldn't be the Liberals as they are the inclusive party. :D
baron1963

Post by baron1963 »

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Sep 18th, 2019, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Handle via PM please
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

I see another Albas sign has been put up, though not in the same place, as the Liberal sign is now standing where the Albas sign was before. We'll see how long this Albas sign lasts, before the Unifor thugs come again.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

floppi wrote:Who else would do that as the Conservatives members who turn a blind eye to anti semitism and all the white nationalistic hate groups

This isn't even remotely true.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
baron1963

Post by baron1963 »

Hard working members of our largest private sector are again under attack as sign vandals - nothing better to do after a days work & contributing to our economy than knocking over signs. Love these conspiracy theories. I prefer to get out and spread the message about Conservative policies that will benefit us today and tomorrow
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

The Green Barbarian wrote:I see another Albas sign has been put up, though not in the same place, as the Liberal sign is now standing where the Albas sign was before. We'll see how long this Albas sign lasts, before the Unifor thugs come again.

Albas should put a larger sign in front of the liberal sign, *snicker*
Would be interesting to catch these taggers in action.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

baron1963 wrote:Hard working members of our largest private sector are again under attack as sign vandals -

No, I was saying that union thugs were the sign vandals, not hard working members of the private sector.
Jmfva
Übergod

Post by Jmfva »

More vandalism ...

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Jmfva wrote:More vandalism ...

Union thugs at it again!

Who is that guy BTW?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

rustled wrote:I was surprised (well, not totally surprised) to see the ridiculous number of NDP and Liberal plastic-over-wire signs on public property in Penticton.

Surely this is not an appropriate way for any party campaigning on their concern about the impacts of plastics on the environment to model their beliefs.

What's just as bad and maybe even worse is the same plastic signs used by the Green party.

I thought they were supposed to be for the environment not against it.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Bsuds wrote:
rustled wrote:I was surprised (well, not totally surprised) to see the ridiculous number of NDP and Liberal plastic-over-wire signs [and Liberal corrugated plastic signs] on public property in Penticton.

Surely this is not an appropriate way for any party campaigning on their concern about the impacts of plastics on the environment to model their beliefs.

What's just as bad and maybe even worse is the same plastic signs used by the Green party.

I thought they were supposed to be for the environment not against it.

My mistake, the Liberal signs although equally numerous were corrugated plastic.

I'm pleased that so far there isn't any Green campaign signage up and the Conservative candidate has been conservative in her use of signage.

IMO, there should be no election campaign signs on public property. The intent is supposed to be to show how much support there is for a candidate or party, isn't it? Not which one has the biggest campaign budget.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Pete Podoski
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Pete Podoski »

Jerry promised he'd be "Scheer's worst nightmare."

Vulgar campaign vandalism

Another case of election sign vandalism in the Central Okanagan.

{Snip}

A large sign on Lodge Road in Lake Country was spray painted with multiple vulgarities and has been taken down.

There are so many crude words sprayed on the sign, we can't show you the damage. If we blurred the words, there would be nothing left to see, there are so many.

Gray hasn't commented on her social media channels about the latest vandalism, but did express her disillusion over the racial vandalism of her rival's signs on Thursday.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... -vandalism
Be sure to read Justin Trudeau's new autobiography: Sunny Day Sketches of a Small Mind
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Pete Podoski wrote:
Gray hasn't commented on her social media channels about the latest vandalism, but did express her disillusion over the racial vandalism of her rival's signs on Thursday.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... -vandalism

Nice of her to comment on the defacement of her rival's signs.

Return to “Federal Election 2019”