Elizabeth May

Frisk
Guru

Elizabeth May

Post by Frisk »

What does everyone else think of elizabeth may? From a personality and leadership perspective, she's hands down my favourite candidate. I dunno why but I really like her for some reason, she seems like a perfect fit for Canada. I just wish some of her policies weren't so far off, otherwise I'd vote for the greens in a second.
seewood
Guru

Re: Elizabeth May

Post by seewood »

I like Mr Cannings, best of the lot in the Penticton area, however the NDP's platform reminds me of huarvo rancheros. Just a mish mash of ideas that I cannot get behind.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Jailbird Lizzie? No thanks. And please don't ask her about Omar Khadr when she's had a few...
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 1791 »

May the drunk ? Not for me thanks
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

seewood wrote:I like Mr Cannings, best of the lot in the Penticton area, however the NDP's platform reminds me of huarvo rancheros. Just a mish mash of ideas that I cannot get behind.

Huarvo rancheros are the best, so smarten up!

As for Lizzy May, she's a good person. I hope the Greens overtake the NDP for third spot. The polls show they may actually do that in BC next month, especially on the Island where they're at 26%.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

May will make todays carbon tax look like a free lunch. She will have to have much more aggressive taxation for her climate plans which she has given emergency status and has likened it to the effort required of WWII. Personally, I am not for any candidate who pursues this scam. She obviously is a criminal, and hates cheap energy. As previously mentioned, she started using biblical references just recently to attract those who could possibly think she’s pure of heart *snicker*.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Glacier wrote: As for Lizzy May, she's a good person. I hope the Greens overtake the NDP for third spot. The polls show they may actually do that in BC next month, especially on the Island where they're at 26%.

That could be interesting. The more I hear from Singh the more impressed I am with him. Definitely not supporting most of the policies proposed by the Green or the NDP (I'm voting NDP in my riding as a vote against both the Liberals and the Cons), but Singh is coming on as a strong contender. It will be very interesting to see how these two parties fare against each other.
Pete Podoski
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Pete Podoski »

She's not as bad as Justin Trudeau, but they are both deceptive and not to be trusted.

Image over substance. Virtue signaling.

Time to elect adults in Ottawa instead of these left wing flunkies.

Elizabeth May was holding a single-use cup before photo was altered to a reusable one

A spokesperson had said that Photoshop was used to replace one reusable cup with another bearing the Green Party logo, but the original photo says different

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/ ... tys-claims
Be sure to read Justin Trudeau's new autobiography: Sunny Day Sketches of a Small Mind
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Even with my eyes closed she makes me go Yuck!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Ka-El wrote:That could be interesting. The more I hear from Singh the more impressed I am with him. Definitely not supporting most of the policies proposed by the Green or the NDP (I'm voting NDP in my riding as a vote against both the Liberals and the Cons), but Singh is coming on as a strong contender. It will be very interesting to see how these two parties fare against each other.

I've been thinking the same about Singh too. I'm now down with a lot of the polities of the NDP, but I'll take it over the corruption from parties I'm more inclined to agree with.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Singh huh? Things just don't get farther left than Singh. As far as he appears to be a nice guy (despite his hateful homeland blood feuds), I don't think appearances count for much. I'd like to see the climate activist movement get a slap in the face, and May, Singh, and Trudeau all singh the praises of the UN, Agenda 21 Agenda 2030, Climate Crisis, help help we will all be dead by 2030, etc. It is probably the one thing that annoys me the most. The Conservatives have a better approach than just tax everyone in to oblivion.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

I always liked May but lately as much as she tries to put out there that she doesn't represent a one issue party , the more I realize she really really knows only one issue.
I mean there's more to the Greens than May, but she's the face selling it and not so well.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Jailbird Lizzie? No thanks. And please don't ask her about Omar Khadr when she's had a few...

I had to look that one up. Is that the "Welcome back", "Omar Khadr has more class than everyone in cabinet"? speech thingie? lol.
Damn.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Jlabute wrote:
I had to look that one up. Is that the "Welcome back", "Omar Khadr has more class than everyone in cabinet"? speech thingie? lol.
Damn.

Yes that's the one. But more concerning to me is this idiot's rap sheet. Is no one else concerned that she's a convicted criminal?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Pete Podoski
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Pete Podoski »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Yes that's the one. But more concerning to me is this idiot's rap sheet. Is no one else concerned that she's a convicted criminal?

Soon Justin will have the same distinction.

Lizzy the Boozer was lucky to get off without jail time for her actions. I think politicians who contravene the Criminal Code should get the maximum sentence available, as they are in a position of trust.
Be sure to read Justin Trudeau's new autobiography: Sunny Day Sketches of a Small Mind

Return to “Federal Election 2019”