Jmfva
Übergod

Re: Election signs

Post by Jmfva »

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Terrible. What's wrong with these union thugs? Does Unifor think this will get sympathy votes for Trudeau?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Sep 24th, 2019, 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Gone_Fishin wrote:
Terrible. What's wrong with these union thugs? Does Unifor think this will get sympathy votes for Trudeau?

There seems to be no end to these Unifor thugs this election. Just amazing.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

I'm not seeing any "Team Trudeau" on Liberal candidates' signs this time.

It would be like using "Groupe Groper" and "Band Blackface" and "SNC Squad" and "Crew Criminal" and "Peoplekind Posse" which might not help the candidates get votes.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Gone_Fishin wrote:I'm not seeing any "Team Trudeau" on Liberal candidates' signs this time.

It would be like using "Groupe Groper" and "Band Blackface" and "SNC Squad" and "Crew Criminal" and "Peoplekind Posse" which might not help the candidates get votes.

Yes the Liberal candidates are staying as far away from blackface boy as possible. They can't virtue signal anymore with him as part of the message.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Pete Podoski
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Pete Podoski »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Sep 26th, 2019, 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Be sure to read Justin Trudeau's new autobiography: Sunny Day Sketches of a Small Mind
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Dirty rotten scoundrel Liberals. And if anyone forgot, Housefather was the Trudeau shill who chaired the shutdown of the Justice Committee that was investigating SNC and Trudeau. Yeah, surrrrre, his "campaign worker" acted of his own volition.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/quebec ... -1.5301624
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Pete Podoski
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Pete Podoski »

The union thugs behind Justin Trudeau have been at it again, I see.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/26 ... s-targeted

According to the Trudeau supporters on this thread, such vandalism is only done by the "targeted party" to garner sympathy votes.

Shame on those Liberals!
Be sure to read Justin Trudeau's new autobiography: Sunny Day Sketches of a Small Mind
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Pete Podoski wrote:The union thugs behind Justin Trudeau have been at it again, I see.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/26 ... s-targeted

According to the Trudeau supporters on this thread, such vandalism is only done by the "targeted party" to garner sympathy votes.

Shame on those Liberals!

Disgusting! What's wrong with those people, breaking the law like that. I mean, Trudeau is special and can break any law he wants, but these thugs aren't immune to federal prosecution. Unless, maybe, someone has pressured the Attorney General to strike a deal for them if they get caught...
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

GordonH wrote:impo campaign signs are nothing more than roadside litter. A sign has never influenced me to vote for one candidate over another, what does is the person them self (the actual candidate).

No but it gets their name out there. That is mostly what it is about. Then you can look up to see what their platform is. Unless of course you have already decided.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

GordonH wrote:impo campaign signs are nothing more than roadside litter. A sign has never influenced me to vote for one candidate over another, what does is the person them self (the actual candidate).
butcher99 wrote:
No but it gets their name out there. That is mostly what it is about. Then you can look up to see what their platform is. Unless of course you have already decided.

But is it really necessary to have 20+ signs in a row? Wouldn't 1 or 2 do the job?

I would prefer they be a bit more environmentally and visually friendly.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

Bsuds wrote:
butcher99 wrote:

But is it really necessary to have 20+ signs in a row? Wouldn't 1 or 2 do the job?

I would prefer they be a bit more environmentally and visually friendly.

There is a little bit of overkill I must admit. It is funny to see the Green party using all those single use plastic bags. I had not thought about that. I am sure they will recycle them.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

butcher99 wrote: There is a little bit of overkill I must admit. It is funny to see the Green party using all those single use plastic bags. I had not thought about that. I am sure they will recycle them.

Reducing is far, far more effective than recycling.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

rustled wrote:Reducing is far, far more effective than recycling.

They should litter the entire countryside with signs, thousands of them, and never pick them up after the election, leaving a horrible eyesore everywhere. Then, they should buy a bunch of carbon credits and claim that they should be forgiven for their awful behavior and wastefulness. That's how modern environmentalism works apparently.

Return to “Federal Election 2019”