Another Trudeau lie

featfan
Guru

Another Trudeau lie

Post by featfan »

https://globalnews.ca/news/5950841/trud ... -feminist/

How the heck did he ever get the green light.
She passed once and became an MP but now it is different.
Justins family and supporters must be SO proud of him.
Love the comments on this story.
Veovis
Guru

Re: Another Trudeau lie

Post by Veovis »

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

She doesn't meet his criteria for being vetted, but yet good old captain blackface is more than clear in the vetting process to re-run.

Hypocrite.

They better come out with something really good because he's a known liar, shouldn't have been vetted himself, and has already fired women for not doing as they are told. Safe to say I believe her over him at this point.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

featfan wrote:https://globalnews.ca/news/5950841/trudeau-denies-quebec-mp-forced-out-for-not-lauding-him-as-feminist/

How the heck did he ever get the green light.
She passed once and became an MP but now it is different.
Justins family and supporters must be SO proud of him.
Love the comments on this story.

The comments are blaming his mother's mental illness for the decision to replace her with another woman. So much for feminism.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Well to be honest I think people know he was never a feminist by now. He has always been and continues to be a spoiled rich kid that can get away with whatever he wants and his cheerleaders on here, and what appears to be the polls validate that. This is a kid who lived with a silver spoon, has never been told no and it's still working it seems.

Why would he stop being a frat boy now when people just allow him to continue to be one?

It's not like if he gets turfed he's going to need to make a living, it'll just be right back to the trust fund. Mind you the MP pension will be some nice walking around money but that's about it for him.
Centurion
Board Meister

Post by Centurion »

Wow, Justin Blackface is a racist and a sexist, it just goes to show that the people who crow the loudest about these issues usually have the most to hide. I can't wait until Canadian's remove this national embarrassment in the next few weeks.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Is this topic a certain lie, or just lies in general? lol

D48AD99D-5A70-494C-968F-343DB4D230A6.png
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

A small update on the new candidate.
LOL.

https://election.ctvnews.ca/liberal-who ... -1.4615110
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

featfan wrote:A small update on the new candidate.
LOL.

https://election.ctvnews.ca/liberal-who ... -1.4615110

Wow. Talk about embarrassing. JT kicks her out because she says that he's not a feminist, and basically destroys any hope of winning that riding. The Liberals are falling faster than a lead balloon. What a train-wreck.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

"“The process around a green-light committee is conducted independently according to the rules that we have,” Trudeau said. “I trust the processes we’ve established as a party and I know those processes are properly followed.”

what part of independently don't you get?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

George+ wrote:"“The process around a green-light committee is conducted independently according to the rules that we have,” Trudeau said. “I trust the processes we’ve established as a party and I know those processes are properly followed.”

What part of "Trudeau lies his rear off" don't YOU get?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

How many politician do you know that doesn't "lie their rear off". [icon_lol2.gif] ......the answer is none.
zoo
Übergod

Post by zoo »

Centurion wrote:Wow, Justin Blackface is a racist and a sexist, it just goes to show that the people who crow the loudest about these issues usually have the most to hide. I can't wait until Canadian's remove this national embarrassment in the next few weeks.

Yep, pretty much most of the world is making us out to be a joke right now. We have allowed the peoples of select groups to hijack "victimhood" of many issues for self righteousness and personal greed. And having a loser leading them on like JT only helps to accelerate where we are heading. We are not fixing any of our issues.
JT got caught at his own game. But, because of the state of this country's "victimhood" mentality, he will get into office again.
He totes himself around like he is the worlds leader and great teacher, and all he is, is another hypocrite thinking he is something he isn't.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

floppi wrote:How many politician do you know that doesn't "lie their rear off". [icon_lol2.gif] ......the answer is none.

No, Trudeau is the only one. A huge liar.
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

George+ wrote:"“The process around a green-light committee is conducted independently according to the rules that we have,” Trudeau said. “I trust the processes we’ve established as a party and I know those processes are properly followed.”

Sorta like this ehh?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/commit ... -1.5017184
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

What a dangerous joke this man-child is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmdKfRUGzGU

Return to “Federal Election 2019”