BC (and other) EV charger Locations

A potpourri of off-topics.
A10ThunderboltII
Fledgling

BC (and other) EV charger Locations

Post by A10ThunderboltII »

I never thought to look before but..there are a lot.
plugshare.com: enter British Columbia (or wherever) in the search box.
I guess EV drivers are aware..
Various COSTCO locations in the US and..
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: BC (and other) EV charger Locations

Post by GordonH »

A10ThunderboltII wrote:I never thought to look before but..there are a lot.
plugshare.com: enter British Columbia (or wherever) in the search box.
I guess EV drivers are aware..
Various COSTCO locations in the US and..

According to petro-canada commercials there stations on trans-Canada highway will have super-chargers from coast to coast
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
spooker

Post by spooker »

The rest area at Loon Lake on the Connector has 3 of them (saw on Saturday but verified with plugshare.com now) ... it was nice to see ... wasn't in need of them since I had my bicycle but good to know the options
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

spooker wrote:The rest area at Loon Lake on the Connector has 3 of them (saw on Saturday but verified with plugshare.com now) ... it was nice to see ... wasn't in need of them since I had my bicycle but good to know the options

You were riding your bicycle on the Connector!?
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
spooker

Post by spooker »

Glacier wrote:
spooker wrote:The rest area at Loon Lake on the Connector has 3 of them (saw on Saturday but verified with plugshare.com now) ... it was nice to see ... wasn't in need of them since I had my bicycle but good to know the options

You were riding your bicycle on the Connector!?

Didn't do any riding on the Connector this time ... did some bikepacking overnight in that area and stopped for the washroom before getting to the staging area ... Kane Valley Road is an amazing ride from the Connector to the Coq ...
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

If you are passing through Midway and need a charge it is located at the museum. It looks like a rusty antique gas pump and has both a Tesla and a more universal connection.

In Greenwood it is on the side road right across from the museum and just the regular station
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:According to petro-canada commercials there stations on trans-Canada highway will have super-chargers from coast to coast

https://www.petro-canada.ca/en/personal ... ge-network
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Grab Bag”