Breaking: Butts caught meeting with debate moderator Raj

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Breaking: Butts caught meeting with debate moderator Raj

Post by Gone_Fishin »

The corruption is insane! Do these people think Canadians are immune to this???

Photo: Gerald Butts Meets With Upcoming Debate Moderator

SEPTEMBER 30, 2019

Many Canadians are raising concerns about photo that shows Althia Raj meeting with Gerald Butts.

A photo is circulating showing Gerald Butts meeting with Althia Raj, the HuffPost journalist who is also a moderator of the upcoming federal election debate.

Notably, Kouvalis relays what was allegedly overheard at the meeting:

The person who sent me the photo of Butts & @althiaraj, tells me that the following was overheard between the 2 of them:

“If we lose we have to get rid of Trudeau, it’s the only way to please the country”, said @gmbutts

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2019/09 ... -moderator
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
jimmy4321
Guru

Re: Breaking: Butts caught meeting with debate moderator Raj

Post by jimmy4321 »

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Sep 30th, 2019, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

Gone_Fishin wrote:The corruption is insane! Do these people think Canadians are immune to this???

Photo: Gerald Butts Meets With Upcoming Debate Moderator

SEPTEMBER 30, 2019

Many Canadians are raising concerns about photo that shows Althia Raj meeting with Gerald Butts.

A photo is circulating showing Gerald Butts meeting with Althia Raj, the HuffPost journalist who is also a moderator of the upcoming federal election debate.

Notably, Kouvalis relays what was allegedly overheard at the meeting:

The person who sent me the photo of Butts & @althiaraj, tells me that the following was overheard between the 2 of them:

“If we lose we have to get rid of Trudeau, it’s the only way to please the country”, said @gmbutts

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2019/09 ... -moderator

The other party leaders should refuse to participate in the debate unless a neutral moderator can be found.
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Oct 1st, 2019, 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Gone_Fishin wrote:The corruption is insane! Do these people think Canadians are immune to this???

Hurtlander wrote:The other party leaders should refuse to participate in the debate unless a neutral moderator can be found.

Meh, I dunno… I might be suffering from some form of electile dysfunction because I just can't get excited about any of this.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm not buying into any grand conspiracy theories when it looks to me like it's easily explained by stupidity. Yeah, it going to be hard for Althia Raj to come off as a neutral moderator, but anyone that's ever viewed her twitter feed already knows she isn't.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 1791 »

Why not have Faith Goldie do the job.
Pete Podoski
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Pete Podoski »

Ms. Raj is rather tight with Justin Trudeau, don't ya think?

I'm not surprised the disgraced Butts is priming her to lob softballs at Justin. The Liberals are a desperate, conniving, dishonest bunch of criminals.
Be sure to read Justin Trudeau's new autobiography: Sunny Day Sketches of a Small Mind
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

Katie Telford and her many workers must be running 24 hours aday to put a forward spin on Liberal lies and mistakes.

Katie Telford (born 1978) is a Canadian political strategist who is the current Chief of Staff to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.[1][2] She served as Trudeau's chief campaign advisor during his successful campaign in the 2015 election.[3][4] Following the resignation of Gerald Butts, Telford has now been acknowledged as holding the highest ranking position within the office of the Prime Minister.[5]
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Drip_Torch wrote:Meh, I dunno… I might be suffering from some form of electile dysfunction because I just can't get excited about any of this.

:up:

I find the news south of the border more interesting. When I see any of the 4 Canadian party leaders face on the tube, the chanel changes in record time.

I would like to see some time allocated to the PPC though.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
FairlyKnew
Fledgling

Post by FairlyKnew »

Is is possible that Butts is finding out what questions are going to be asked so Trudeau can memorize the answers?
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

FairlyKnew wrote:Is is possible that Butts is finding out what questions are going to be asked so Trudeau can memorize the answers?

Most likely. Imagine if someone were to ask Trudeau about the Baltic states.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Pete Podoski
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Pete Podoski »

The mere fact that Justin Trudeau has hired Butts back on his team after he resigned in disgrace over S.N.C. (not before Trudeau gave an untendered gift of $200,000 of our money to Butts' company) should stop anyone thinking of voting Liberal dead in their tracks.

Then to find out that Butts is back to influence peddling and getting the debate moderator onside for Trudeau would put off the most gaga Trudeau supporter.

The corruption in Trudeau's camp is off the charts.
Be sure to read Justin Trudeau's new autobiography: Sunny Day Sketches of a Small Mind
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Pete Podoski wrote:

My first thought when I saw that picture was "hey at least the clown JT isn't in blackface for once in a picture". What an embarrassment that guy is, to the entire country.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “Federal Election 2019”