Isis in Enderby

kiabird
Fledgling

Re: Isis in Enderby

Post by kiabird »

But once again this is not a common "immigrant" situation. To lump this guy with legal immigrants and refugees is cherry picking the argument.

This is a person that wanted people to die in Canada. He's not from here and the only reason he is here is to enjoy the fact that our country is the best place in the world to be. This country is one where we are free to say whats on our mind as long as it doesn't threaten people. This guy, by his own words, states that if he goes home he faces serious danger yet, wishes those same things to happen to Canadians.

Do not make the mistake here and make this guy part of the larger immigration debate because there is nothing here to debate.

This is not a "government" issue its a legal one. This guy does not deserve to enjoy the same freedoms you and I enjoy (that were provided to us by the blood of those that fought for us) and hide behind Canadian kindness. He makes all legal immigrants and refugees look bad and should not be here.

Well said!
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

He's been in the community for some time now. Why hasn't the media reported on all the attacks he's made on decent folks? Most Enderby citizens are cowering in their houses and afraid to even make a dash to the grocery store for fear of being accosted. Are other ISIS terrorists converging on Enderby to break him out so they can attack the dam in Revelstoke? Living in this much terror is just heck.
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 1791 »

bob vernon wrote:He's been in the community for some time now. Why hasn't the media reported on all the attacks he's made on decent folks? Most Enderby citizens are cowering in their houses and afraid to even make a dash to the grocery store for fear of being accosted. Are other ISIS terrorists converging on Enderby to break him out so they can attack the dam in Revelstoke? Living in this much terror is just heck.

600 million reasons for the media to shut up and let this terrorist go about his merry goat breeding way
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

1791 wrote:
bob vernon wrote:He's been in the community for some time now. Why hasn't the media reported on all the attacks he's made on decent folks? Most Enderby citizens are cowering in their houses and afraid to even make a dash to the grocery store for fear of being accosted. Are other ISIS terrorists converging on Enderby to break him out so they can attack the dam in Revelstoke? Living in this much terror is just heck.

600 million reasons for the media to shut up and let this terrorist go about his merry goat breeding way

safe bet jt made a phone call and said ,he was hands off
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

the truth wrote:
safe bet jt made a phone call and said ,he was hands off

Id take that bet. removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Sep 16th, 2019, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

dontrump wrote:the Bottom line here in my opinion is the scum bag has been ordered deported he should stay in custody till hes deported period end of story

I agree.
No one has mentioned anything about Hamdam's friend who posted a $2000 bond. Does this mean there are two or more ISIS members hanging around? :-) Why is Justin so desperate to have ISIS as contributing members of our society? Who else would be this guys friend? I am curious.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Jlabute wrote:
dontrump wrote:the Bottom line here in my opinion is the scum bag has been ordered deported he should stay in custody till hes deported period end of story

I agree.
No one has mentioned anything about Hamdam's friend who posted a $2000 bond. Does this mean there are two or more ISIS members hanging around? :-) Why is Justin so desperate to have ISIS as contributing members of our society? Who else would be this guys friend? I am curious.

his friend must be pro isis, why else would he post his bond ,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

the truth wrote:his friend must be pro isis, why else would he post his bond ,

OR...he believed that his friend is innocent and is willing to put up $2,000 of his own money to support him.
Bring back the LIKE button.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#268014 it could take years to deport his convicted terrorist supporter a :cuss: :cuss: wt :cuss: did jt make a phone call
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

From your link, I don't see anything about him being "convicted". The strongest statement that I could find that resembles the accusation is:

he was acquitted of terrorism-related charges
Bring back the LIKE button.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Hes in the process of being deported. that says enough right there. In the meantime, whos flipping the bill to keep this guy around? could be years
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

canadian taxpayers :swear:
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

Who cares, I'm more worried about the sick #!%^$ running around with guns calling themselves hunters who get their kicks torturing and killing animals.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

the truth wrote:canadian taxpayers :swear:

Jason Kenney cuts the taxes on BigOil corporations and the top 2% of taxpayers and nobody says a word.
A lone ISIS supporter is temporarily living in the Shuswap while being deported and they lose their minds.
Troutslayer

Post by Troutslayer »

techrtr wrote:Who cares, I'm more worried about the sick #!%^$ running around with guns calling themselves hunters who get their kicks torturing and killing animals.

HA HA HA ,,,,,, :biggrin: :biggrin: It's called HARVESTING not killing *removed* :topic:
Last edited by ferri on Apr 15th, 2020, 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack/posting in all uppercse

Return to “North Okanagan”