Scheer defends fake news ads

bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Scheer defends fake news ads

Post by bob vernon »

Ads are being run on Facebook sites in Chinese ridings, stating that Trudeau plans to make heroin, crack, and meth legal in Canada. These are being run by the Conservative Party, and Scheer even has the nerve to DEFEND the ads. And then Trudeau receives death threats in Toronto and has to wear a bulletproof vest.

Trump politics comes to Canada, courtesy of Scheer.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6025644/cons ... -liberals/
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Scheer defends fake news ads

Post by Hurtlander »

bob vernon wrote:Ads are being run on Facebook sites in Chinese ridings, stating that Trudeau plans to make heroin, crack, and meth legal in Canada. These are being run by the Conservative Party, and Scheer even has the nerve to DEFEND the ads. And then Trudeau receives death threats in Toronto and has to wear a bulletproof vest.

Trump politics comes to Canada, courtesy of Scheer.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6025644/cons ... -liberals/

It’s really ironic and hypocritical and disingenuous for the Liberals to be complaining about “fake” news ads considering the vast number of fake and misleading ads the Liberals have made against Scheer..
If I wasn’t so busy today, I could spend the day downloading those ads to this thread..
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Maybe someone could? I don’t have cable, and don’t get ads through YouTube or anything, so I’m curious to see what is being run.

I hate when politicians run attack ads against each other, removed

Has this changed at all? Are the majority of conservative ads still attack ads?
Last edited by Catsumi on Oct 13th, 2019, 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Scheer not Harper is topic here
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

A few years back I was under the impression Trudeau was going to legalize hard drugs. Hard to find now where that has come from. There are liberals who advocated for hard drug decriminalization. Jaghead and May will do it immediately. Trudeau on the other hand might not personally want it, but his party does, which is the same thing (???)

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/federal-ndp-liberals-considering-decriminalization-of-all-drugs/article38123859/
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Jlabute wrote:A few years back I was under the impression Trudeau was going to legalize hard drugs. Hard to find now where that has come from. There are liberals who advocated for hard drug decriminalization. Jaghead and May will do it immediately. Trudeau on the other hand might not personally want it, but his party does, which is the same thing (???)

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/federal-ndp-liberals-considering-decriminalization-of-all-drugs/article38123859/

There have been health officials, on the front lines of dealing with drug related crises, such as overdoses, homeless living on the streets, lack of drug treatment facilities, who have proposed safe injections sites, more and better rehab (currently woefully inadequate). These people are not politicians who "want to legalize hard drugs", although some politicians are listening to them and will eventually be part of a plan to deal with these issues.The Liberals policy has not been to legalize those drugs, but if medical personnel decide that would help them with the rehabilitation of addicted patients, I think there could be a pilot project to see how well it works in canada, as it has worked fairly well in Portugal.
lSome of the Conservative ads have likened the idea to the way Trudeau legalized cannabis ( a move by the way which was supported by the majority of Canadians). Which of course is ridiculous that hard drugs would be treated the same way, issues of addiction etc are completely different, and it is ludicrous that hard drugs would be treated the same way as recreational or even medicinal cannabis. So another misleading array of ads coming from the Conservatives.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

We should leave the gov't out of the drug dealing business and the doctors deal good CLEAN dope ..

They can give the junkies dope that they won't OD on or need narcan , cops , fire and BCAS services to save their sorry butts ... Then , take the profits to fund elective surgeries and all that plagues our health care system..

As for the fake ads , expect it from a desperate trust fund , terrorist supporting , carbon spewing , *removed*, reporter groping idiot like Justin Trudeau ...

Divide and conquer was his only hope for election and is now his ONLY hope for re election ...

I just hope the Liberal supporters see the evil of their ways
Last edited by Catsumi on Oct 13th, 2019, 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Simmer down!
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .

Return to “Federal Election 2019”