Who is Tracy Gray?

Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Re: Who is Tracy Gray?

Post by Anonymous123 »

It doesn’t matter who she is. I vote for the party, not the candidate.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
dudemeiser

Post by dudemeiser »

She is from Alberta.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

dudemeiser wrote:She is from Alberta.
Not sure what the relevance is. Her background states she has worked in the Okanagan wine and brewery industry for 26 years.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
TJSmith
Übergod

Post by TJSmith »

She is not Stephen Fuhr
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

POLITICS
October 15 2019 12:00pm 06:26

Extended interview with Kelowna-Lake Country Conservative candidate Tracy Gray
Kelowna-Lake Country Conservative candidate Tracy Gray answers questions on her policies and background.

https://globalnews.ca/video/6032090/ext ... tracy-gray
Background included.
TJSmith
Übergod

Post by TJSmith »

Fancy wrote:
POLITICS
October 15 2019 12:00pm 06:26

Extended interview with Kelowna-Lake Country Conservative candidate Tracy Gray
Kelowna-Lake Country Conservative candidate Tracy Gray answers questions on her policies and background.

https://globalnews.ca/video/6032090/ext ... tracy-gray
Background included.

That was awkward. She is definitely not Stephen Fuhr.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Just saw another video that confirms she grew up in southern Alberta but has lived in BC for 30 years. Non-issue.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Who is Tracy Gray?...……………..somebody who is out for herself. This woman cannot put enough "titles" behind her name...……"I was this", "I was that", "I owned this", I served on Kelowna City council". Sounds like she suffers from a form of insecurity and prefers to order people around as opposed to taking orders in life to feel good about herself.

After an astonishing four years on Kelowna City council and "cleaning up Dodge"...…….."my work is done here"...……..she has decided to serve herself again but this time hoping to sucker voters into a two-term federal position to "secure" the 6-figure pension for herself. Its too bad we have to have such a poor selection when it comes to voting for people that only want to put their traps in the public trough.

………….who financially backed Discovery Wines?
rockn

Post by rockn »

She has avoided public forums so far (2). Try to google info not much there. Found an article from the capitol news . they asked 5 burning questions. Question 5 was " What is your favorite fruit in the Okanagan" She replied "grapes"
I signed up for a lawn sign at the beginning but never received one. Her website claimed they were very busy and to remind them if you did not get one. Seems to me if you can not even get lawn signs to people that want to back you what kind of MP would you be.
The lack of public forums is also disturbing. Would like to vote conservative but Tracy's lack of effort makes me think twice.
She has 6 days to change my mind. How about Tracy what will you do for the country? Also I don't care what you done in the past or how long you have been married. So far her fight seems to be lowering taxes for small business. If any knows what else she stands for please share.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

She's granted interviews:

Castanet has invited all the Central Okanagan federal candidates for sit-down video interviews as election day approaches on Oct. 21.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... ke-Country
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

rockn wrote:She has avoided public forums so far (2). Try to google info not much there. Found an article from the capitol news . they asked 5 burning questions. Question 5 was " What is your favorite fruit in the Okanagan" She replied "grapes"
I signed up for a lawn sign at the beginning but never received one. Her website claimed they were very busy and to remind them if you did not get one. Seems to me if you can not even get lawn signs to people that want to back you what kind of MP would you be.
The lack of public forums is also disturbing. Would like to vote conservative but Tracy's lack of effort makes me think twice.
She has 6 days to change my mind. How about Tracy what will you do for the country? Also I don't care what you done in the past or how long you have been married. So far her fight seems to be lowering taxes for small business. If any knows what else she stands for please share.

Anonymous123 wrote:It doesn’t matter who she is. I vote for the party, not the candidate.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
dirtguy
Board Meister

Post by dirtguy »

they are all useless, at least she is ok to look at
dudemeiser

Post by dudemeiser »

Fancy wrote:Just saw another video that confirms she grew up in southern Alberta but has lived in BC for 30 years. Non-issue.

I respectfully disagree. Spending your formative years in an environment that is well documented to be occasionally at odds with the Okanagans unique needs is something to be cognizant of.
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

I met Tracy once, it was fairly brief but she seemed quite nice.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Frisk wrote:I met Tracy once, it was fairly brief but she seemed quite nice.

to be honest i have also met her once and same here she seemed very nice also.....
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Federal Election 2019”