Kinsella firm hired to destroy PPC

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Kinsella firm hired to destroy PPC

Post by Ka-El »

rustled wrote: They've all been muckraking and refusing to come clean (a pox on all their houses), but it does not seem to me that in a fully contexted examination of all the muckraking and deception and manipulation and misleading the voters over the past four years would show horrible and dishonourable campaign tactics to be the reason re-elect the Liberals in this election.

I have been against re-electing the Liberals for months. I just don't want to replace them with the Cons. I realize we have no other party that we want to see in power, but a minority government at least will represent the most Canadians.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Drip_Torch wrote:[

Okay? I admire your endurance. Here let me buy you a drink.

[

Sure! When and where? I thank you for your admiration.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

bob vernon wrote:So today Scheer was asked it the Cons hired Kinsella to smear the PPC and Bernier. Scheer yammered and stumbled around and refused to answer "yes" or "no". If the Cons didn't hire Kinsella to smear the PPC...... Scheer would have said so. His hesitation and floundering around says a lot. And it says yes, they did do a smear job.

You mean a schmeer job? That's all they have been doing all along
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

ABC..anything but Conservatives...

Scheer spent whole campaign criticising Trudeau.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

George+ wrote:ABC..anything but Conservatives...

ABC for me means "anything but Communists" - so that's a big no to the Liberals, NDP and Greens. And what pray tell was Trudeau doing the entire campaign? Still babbling about Stephen Harper! And not one bit of criticism from you about that . Just sad. So very sad.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

"Smear" indicates making stuff up. Trudeau did not make stuff up about Harper, or Scheer.
Criticism based on relevant issues, a certain amount and as long as they are not inventing stories is one thing and to be expected to a certain extent. I think scheer and the cons take the cake for the most porkies and misleading statements.
Just like throwing spaghetti on the wall, some of it stuck and the Liberals probably lost some votes as a result. But it might not matter too seriously, in that the liberals might get a minority gov't, and they will be able to work with NDP on some bills. This is what Scheer fears most, and well, too bad for him then.
Last edited by Silverstarqueen on Oct 21st, 2019, 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
George+ wrote:ABC..anything but Conservatives...

ABC for me means "anything but Communists"

You're in luck. I don't think the Communist Party of Canada is going to win any ridings.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Omnitheo wrote:
You're in luck. I don't think the Communist Party of Canada is going to win any ridings.

Wow - you're predicting a shut-out of Jagmeet and Lizzie?? Bold prediction dude!
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:

Wow - you're predicting a shut-out of Jagmeet and Lizzie?? Bold prediction dude!

http://communist-party.ca/

Doesn't seem like Jagmeet or Elizabeth are a part of this party. Neither endorse communism either.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 1791 »

:topic: i guess the Conservatives got to me. I voted for Gray against my better judgement. I feel like the Conservatives need every vote. This is an election about the future or lack of future for the West. Pray for a crushing Conservative majority.

Feel terrible not voting for John Barr
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

I voted Conservative ...

What Green , NDP and Liberals don't get it that the money needed to provide for their abundance of fairy dust and unicorn pee promises has to come from SOMEONE ...

Likewise the supporters of aforementioned parties , think that the promises will be fulfilled with said fairy dust and unicorn pee and not huge increases in taxes and other clever revenue generating schemes ...

As for Kinsella not working for the Liberals , do some looking up around the web and check out what Dan " The Gas Buddy" guy , a fdormer top Liberal himself has to say ....

6 former Liberals are working for other parties to oust Trudeau .. It's not just Kinsella .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

MAPearce wrote:
What Green , NDP and Liberals don't get it that the money needed to provide for their abundance of fairy dust and unicorn pee promises has to come from SOMEONE ...

Wait, what? I thought that it just came from "corporations" and "the wealthy", all "paying their fair share". That's what my professors and teachers all told me. I never questioned this conventional wisdom until now. So strange. I was told there are this giant group of evil men who have all the money, and if I vote NDP or Green, they will go and take that money away, with no consequences or repercussions to anyone. It's just so simple. Oh yeah, and they have to do this in 12 years or we're all going to die. That's also what they said. Along with this very angry 16 year old girl from Sweden. And they wouldn't lie would they?
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Omnitheo wrote: Doesn't seem like Jagmeet or Elizabeth are a part of this party. Neither endorse communism either.

Amazing what a person can learn when they read stuff :smt045
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Ka-El wrote:
Omnitheo wrote: Doesn't seem like Jagmeet or Elizabeth are a part of this party. Neither endorse communism either.

Amazing what a person can learn when they read stuff :smt045

:spitcoffee:
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

MAPearce wrote:I voted Conservative ...

I think if you grind right down into it... well beyond the theories and iterations found in literature like Mein Kampf, you'll find money in fact comes from thin air. Sure, in its physical form it's printed by Giesecke Devrient, but the actual process, at least what I witnessed during the 2008 collapse of the housing market in the US, seems to suggest a huge disconnect from the theories.

I know, weird right? It's like somehow the US can have a debt per person exceeding $700,000 and yet, in Canada we're almost ready to have fist fights in the streets over $19,600. Then, there's China, an emerging economy that just drops 120 billion into infrastructure spending on a whim - no big thing. Meh, whatever, we spent 60 billion last month - we'll spend 120 billion this month.

Not saying the economy isn't important - just saying it isn't real.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...

Return to “Federal Election 2019”