Live results discussion

Frisk
Guru

Re: Live results discussion

Post by Frisk »

I doubt any of this really matters. There's no way this government will last very long before a vote of no confidence. I wonder if conservatives will pick a new leader though.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Frisk wrote:I doubt any of this really matters. There's no way this government will last very long before a vote of no confidence. I wonder if conservatives will pick a new leader though.

I said it last week in my predictions that supporting parties will be broke as *bleep*
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I’m very happy to see the results of the PPC. Canadians simply do not share their beliefs. Not even Bernier could win his own riding, and I think this is a victory for Canada as a whole.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

A Liberal government supported by the NDP will last a long time because the NDP are in debt and simply can't afford to fight another election.

It's amazing that the CPC and its backers in media, on the web, Canada Proud, Koch, Manning Center and the gun lobby could spend so much money and only come up with a handful of additional seats.

That's what I call losers.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
kelownman
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by kelownman »

Capture.JPG

Another win for Canada and democracy!
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

So good work, Kelowna. Looks like you're letting go of a top notch MP from the ruling party and replacing him with a wine salesgirl who found being a alderperson to hard.
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

It looks like conservatives might win the popular vote. I wonder how many of the posters here who whined about how unfair it was when hillary lost with the popular vote will now defend this. Oof
kelownman
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by kelownman »

Looks like the cons are winning the popular vote at 34% vs Liberals 33.7%

It must suck to be a conservative right now, eh? :biggrin: [icon_lol2.gif] :up:
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

kelownman wrote:Looks like the cons are winning the popular vote at 34% vs Liberals 33.7%

It must suck to be a conservative right now, eh? :biggrin: [icon_lol2.gif] :up:

How do you figure? It’s a massive gain from the last election and should be seen as a very threatening trend if you’re PM Trudeau.
kelownman
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by kelownman »

Well, winning the popular vote didnt translate to winning the most seats! That must suck bad for the conservatives! LOL
kelownman
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by kelownman »

Ralph Goodale loses seat.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

Unfortunately if the cons win the popular vote by half a point, it's because they have like 60 point leads in Alberta and Sask. But that doesn't translate into seats.

Another way of looking at it is 7 out of 10 Canadians want a progressive government in Ottawa, while only 3 out of 10 want regressive conservatives.
kelownman
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by kelownman »

Greens double their seat count and might even quadruple it! who would of thunk it!
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

kelownman wrote:Well, winning the popular vote didnt translate to winning the most seats! That must suck bad for the conservatives! LOL

The Liberals had a massive majority going into this election. The Liberals are now seeing double-digit percentage decreases in the popular vote in almost every province. I’m one of those votes that has changed. It’s a trend that the Liberals should be incredibly concerned about.
kelownman
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by kelownman »

Justin doesnt care, he won as government and that is all that matters! Conservative LIES, misinformation, FAKE NEWS are all disgusting traits of the conservatives who hate democracy!

Return to “Federal Election 2019”