Live results discussion

crookedmember
Banned

Re: Live results discussion

Post by crookedmember »

kelownman wrote:Ralph Goodale loses seat.

Lisa Raitt loses seat.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

kelownman wrote:Justin doesnt care, he won as government and that is all that matters!

If he doesn’t care then he better make the best of the next four years because they’ll end up being his last.

To say that our Prime Minister doesn’t care about Canadians in western Canada and only cares about winning is an awful thing to say about him. I prefer to think PM Trudeau sees himself as the leader for all Canadians, not just the ones who voted for him.

This attitude is everything that’s wrong with politics today.
Last edited by Jonrox on Oct 21st, 2019, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Currently to close to call in my riding. All others are CPC wins.
Good to see! :up:

https://www.castanet.net/federal-election-2019/
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

The Cons achieved little over 2015, the Bloc made almost all the difference - and no party saw it coming
kelownman
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by kelownman »

Jonrox wrote:
kelownman wrote:Justin doesnt care, he won as government and that is all that matters!

If he doesn’t care then he better make the best of the next four years because they’ll end up being his last.

To say that our Prime Minister doesn’t care about Canadians in western Canada and only cares about winning is an awful thing to say about him. I prefer to think PM Trudeau sees himself as the leader for all Canadians, not just the ones who voted for him.

When the Cons dont form government that makes it a good event! LIES and FAKE NEWS and misinformation doesnt help in a democracy! Happy days are here again! well, somewhat, ;)
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

jimmy4321 wrote:The Cons achieved little over 2015, the Bloc made almost all the difference - and no party saw it coming

Not even close. The Conservatives gained 22 seats. The Bloc did nothing but hurt the NDP.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

I'm a bit bummed out Raitt lost, one of the better ones imo
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

kelownman wrote:
Jonrox wrote:If he doesn’t care then he better make the best of the next four years because they’ll end up being his last.

When the Cons dont form government that makes it a good event! LIES and FAKE NEWS and misinformation doesnt help in a democracy! Happy days are here again! well, somewhat, ;)

This comment does nothing but prove my point that your attitude is everything wrong with politics these days.

I didn’t vote for PM this time, but I will continue to support him as the leader of our amazing country. I want him to succeed and perform well for all of us. He’s my PM just as much as he is yours.
Boosted632
Banned

Post by Boosted632 »

I want him to choke on his own bs, at least alberta has it figured out,too bad the rest havent
I wouldn't Have to manage my anger if people could learn to manage their STUPIDITY
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

jimmy4321 wrote:The Cons achieved little over 2015, the Bloc made almost all the difference - and no party saw it coming

Yes when you consider how much money the cons and their allies spent--Post Media, Manning Center, Canada Proud, Koch, the gun lobby--to gain a handful of seats, that's really poor.

It was Republican politics of personal destruction and it failed miserably for them. God knows what they're going to do for act II.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Jonrox wrote:
kelownman wrote:Looks like the cons are winning the popular vote at 34% vs Liberals 33.7%

It must suck to be a conservative right now, eh? :biggrin: [icon_lol2.gif] :up:

How do you figure? It’s a massive gain from the last election and should be seen as a very threatening trend if you’re PM Trudeau.

The Liberals won. and with the Ndp's support could have a pretty successful run of it.
Which the Cons could not have pulled off.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Scheer wins own seat, Conservatives fall short of majority

https://election.ctvnews.ca/scheer-wins ... -1.4649157

Think they fell short of a minority
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Jody Wilson-Raybould - IND is currently leading and may become the only independent to gain a seat.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

JagXKR wrote:Jody Wilson-Raybould - IND is currently leading and may become the only independent to gain a seat.

Good to see JWR give a solid middle finger to Justin and his Tides Foundation slimeball buddies.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
kelownman
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by kelownman »

Jody Wilson-Raybould wins Vancouver Granville.

Return to “Federal Election 2019”