Scheer: US citizen and liar

crookedmember
Banned

Re: Scheer: US citizen and liar

Post by crookedmember »

Scheer claimed at his teary-eyed presser yesterday that he won the popular vote by 1,000,000.

The actual number is I believe about 230,000.

He just lies about everything.

That boy ain't right.

Yet some people thought he was a dandy choice for PM.

Thanks to Neetu Garcha for having the spine to spank him for his dishonesty.

https://twitter.com/vote4robgill/status ... 89088?s=20
All posts 100% moderator approved!
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

He seems skilled at lying to himself. Side note: Every time he's in an interview, my gaydar goes off the charts.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

crookedmember wrote:

Still do! And he still will be when this current government falls in two years.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

crookedmember wrote:Scheer claimed at his teary-eyed presser yesterday that he won the popular vote by 1,000,000.

The actual number is I believe about 230,000.

He just lies about everything.

That boy ain't right.

Thanks to Neetu Garcha for having the spine to spank him for his dishonesty.

https://twitter.com/vote4robgill/status ... 89088?s=20

Sock'et to 'im Neetu! He can't even get thru a short interview without spewing more pinochios.
Election had barely been called, and he was talking about waiting for governement to fall, so don't expect him to be cooperating in anyway with new government, which won't stop him from complaining how Cons are being represented in gov't. I guess all the other players will just have to work around him till the Cons get ride of him.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

kgcayenne wrote:He seems skilled at lying to himself. Side note: Every time he's in an interview, my gaydar goes off the charts.

I've met Andrew Scheer. Not sure why you would think he is gay. I actually ran into him at a CFL football game this summer, drinking beer and enjoying himself with friends and family.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Silverstarqueen wrote: so don't expect him to be cooperating in anyway with new government, .

I would expect Scheer and the Conservatives to cooperate if/when the Liberals and their new NDP overlords come up with policies that make sense. Given the stupidity of both the Liberals and the NDP, I don't expect this to happen.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
kgcayenne wrote:He seems skilled at lying to himself. Side note: Every time he's in an interview, my gaydar goes off the charts.

I've met Andrew Scheer. Not sure why you would think he is gay. I actually ran into him at a CFL football game this summer, drinking beer and enjoying himself with friends and family.

It’s just ‘something’. I can’t at all explain it other than I get the distinct feeling he’s hiding things and not being forthcoming (I get that from Trudeau, as well, but not with the same flair). Regardless, it doesn’t change how I feel about his policies favouring those who need it the least, and that he’s not done any favours for ‘the west’ this campaign.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

I agree with the " hiding something" Given what seems to be his moral compass might be as nothing as liking to get Pedis but...If he would have stuck with the script he started with might have won, but the 5,000th time he bleated the same attacks he lost support.
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

The Green Barbarian wrote:

So gay guys don't go to football games and drink beer with friends and family?(I suppose they aren't Catholic either).
He's hiding something, could be gayness, or who knows what?
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

Have we learned nothing from the US and all of those bathroom arrests?

Lots of closeted gay men are far-right, deeply religious and vehemently anti-gay.

Heck, there are recent reports that Jerry Falwell Jr. is diddling the pool boy.

I'm not sure if Scheer is, but something makes it impossible for him to apologize for comparing gay couples to dogs.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Silverstarqueen wrote:
So gay guys don't go to football games and drink beer with friends and family?(I suppose they aren't Catholic either).

He was with his wife. So no, I would say that he's probably not gay.

He's hiding something, could be gayness, or who knows what?

He's not hiding anything. If he's gay, good for him. Who cares?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

crookedmember wrote:Have we learned nothing from the US and all of those bathroom arrests?

Lots of closeted gay men are far-right, deeply religious and vehemently anti-gay.

And none of that babbling you just did has anything to do with Scheer. He may be gay, so what? He's not "vehemently anti-gay" and to say such nonsense is just more Liberal disingenuous lying, that we saw through the entire campaign. One big disinformation campaign from the Libs, that seems to not have stopped. Are they still paying you guys? I guess the local MP who just lost (his name escapes me) still has some money left in the budget. Or it's just sour grapes. I am betting on the latter.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

I really hope the Conservatives do keep Scheer, but I don't know how they can.

When he (sort of) won the nomination, they thought he had a BA from the U of Regina, they thought he was a licenced insurance broker and they didn't know he was an American citizen.

He lied about all of those details.

But I hope they keep him because an ill-educated, climate-change-denying, anti-choice zealot who lies a lot is the perfect face to turn off 65% of Canadians.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Her name is Neetu Garcha (formerly Global Okanagan) and she asked the only real question in this election campaign...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1186228628675289088

:hailjo:
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Drip_Torch wrote:Her name is Neetu Garcha (formerly Global Okanagan) and she asked the only real question in this election campaign...
:

That "question" this reporter person asked Scheer was insanely stupid, and completely false. Asking about his children? What a stupid comment. Here's a question - if the Liberals had not handed out $600 million of taxpayer cash to the media, would that reporter be acting in such a filthy and stupid way? I highly doubt it.

Return to “Federal Election 2019”