Divorce Lawyer

Business and professional recommendations.
2manyfords
Übergod

Re: Divorce Lawyer

Post by 2manyfords »

Oops! My bad....

I'll save it for the "Bickering Room"!
Trying to think of something profound, and full of wisdom to place here...any suggestions?
nepal
Übergod

Post by nepal »

Kids are collateral damage.
Attachments
7FB5303C-A67A-4F99-BA43-61CC7DE3919E.jpeg
4E998622-543C-49D5-9EDF-4A337D31FAE7.jpeg
7FBAB679-7120-4575-8D23-76750256720B.jpeg
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

It appears some would rather see married couples stay together just for the kids, even though the parents are unhappy/miserable together.
Kids may be young, they are not blind to fact there parents are not happy together. impo all that does is make a bunch of unhappy & unhealthy kids, that will become adults (& continue that cycle).

Then there are abusive spouses (be it physical or verbal), unfortunately that doesn't necessarily show its ugly head until after the I do's & kids come along.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
nepal
Übergod

Post by nepal »

This song capsulates some situations.
Last edited by nepal on Aug 8th, 2022, 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
TJSmith
Übergod

Post by TJSmith »

nepal wrote:Kids are collateral damage.

Very sad.
nepal
Übergod

Post by nepal »

Divorce is one of the most difficult tribulations a family can go through, but unless you’ve experienced it first-hand, it’s hard to visualize exactly how much damage it causes. An artist known only by the pen-name ‘Mac’ has illustrated how divorce affected their family in a simple, yet deeply saddening comic, and it’s guaranteed to give you all the feels you never asked for today.”
When you bring kids into the world, it’s not about you anymore.
Attachments
55DF65DF-2018-4A7D-9048-17C7B9458239.jpeg
2F4B1FEB-5DFA-4350-A8E0-F12B6D140361.jpeg
244BC29D-B323-42F3-9048-D0F74BAB3554.jpeg
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Perhaps mentioned in previous posts but not going back to check.
Anyway, me, divorced when the kids were 2-4 years old. Both of us realized there is no point in being mean so we were very helpful to each other when it came to the kids. Both of us had to work out of town at times and we made it work regardless if it wasn't " our weekend" Different towns to boot.
Today the boys are in their early 30's and have launched and doing well. Both have good relationships with both parents.

Brother, divorced when the kids were young. ex was nasty and played games with the kids. Late with hand overs, missing visitations etc. The kids grew older and wanted to live with dad. When the kids were teenagers they recognized the games played by mom and had issues with her because of it. Better today though.

Kids grow up divorced parents. They have memories if you start playing games.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
nepal
Übergod

Post by nepal »

Sometimes couples except smooth sailing all the time, but like the weather, in marriage there are sunny days and stormy days. Try to come back to what made it good at the beginning, and ultimately be there together to enjoy and set an example for your grandchildren.

Sometimes solving adversity makes couples even stronger. If in dire straits, try your honest intelligent best to sort things out, make positive changes for the better, and let somebody else enrich lawyers. Don’t easily give-up, as it only gets far more complicated second time around. Divorce is reserved for extreme situations.
Life is short and only goes around the clock one time, so make the best of what you have.

Kindness makes life much easier:
https://flipboard.com/topic/happiness/t ... format=amp
Attachments
622988B9-AA6E-43B5-86D2-BE7E0A972312.jpeg
2EEE528E-E80B-49AB-B743-374D821CA064.jpeg
You can’t reap the rewards of a garden, without sunny and rainy days!
You can’t reap the rewards of a garden, without sunny and rainy days!
Last edited by nepal on Nov 13th, 2022, 1:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
nepal
Übergod

Post by nepal »

When kids are consumed by their parent’s problems and self-survival, how can the kids possibly concentrate on doing well at school, and positivity integrate with other kids. Dysfunctional parents can damage and unfairly disadvantage their kids in many ways, forever. The job of parents, is their kids, not themselves.

One comment in video, about how some divorce parents came from whole families, so they have no idea what they are putting their kids through.
Last edited by nepal on Aug 1st, 2022, 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nepal
Übergod

Post by nepal »

If there is a logical chance to, try to rebuild a marriage. If couples can rebuild a family and provide a good example for their kids, this would be a miracle come true for them.

Rather than calling a lawyer, first learn methods that may save your family.

There are several types of help to put families on the right, positive, path, such as the two brief examples above.

Unfortunately, marriage, raising children, and household finance, aren’t significant subjects in school. It’s pretty much trial and error and can quickly turn into a mess. Gone are the days when grandparents used to be around to pass-down life skills. Fortunately, now there are more self-education and counselor services available, to help get families on the right path. There are other solutions to try before divorce.
Before you call a lawyer, make a list of Pros & Cons of what you are planning, to help decide the best path to take.

Yes, there are clearly dire no option but divorce cases, but some are solvable life-management decisions.
Last edited by nepal on Aug 1st, 2022, 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

nepal you would rather see a abused spouse continue to be abused, just for the sake of the family unit. Those children learn that it's okay to abuse your spouse, because that is what our parents taught us by staying together.
Because D•I•V•O•R•C•E is so more evil then any physical or verbal abuse.

Yep those will be healthy happy kids... not impo.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

Nepal, just curious due to the content of your posts here and in another thread......did you experience trauma during a divorce of your parents?
You and 71 others Like this post
Vladtheimpaler

Post by Vladtheimpaler »

People blame trauma too much. So what if someone divorced. It's up to you to make your life what it is.
If everyone who came from divorced parents went off the mental deep end the world be full of whiners.
Last edited by Vladtheimpaler on Jul 29th, 2021, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nepal
Übergod

Post by nepal »

When you have kids, it’s not about you anymore. Know the responsibilities and necessary maturities, before having kids. If you get divorced prior to having kids, then go for it!

https://ifstudies.org/blog/the-adult-children-of-divorce-find-their-voice
Attachments
0A3EA05C-A95A-4CCE-8C96-CE0DE1A13C36.jpeg
nepal
Übergod

Post by nepal »

Finances/job-loss and family stress because of it, could put extra strain on many families. Family members may have financial difficulties or lose jobs for various reasons, but adversity is the time for families to take a deep breath and work together to get through tough times.

Use tough financial times to demonstrate to your kids, how to stay calm and think of how to economize and do with less things. This is a time for strengthening your family, doing activities like helping your kids with school work, going for family walks at parks, grow vegetables in pots or yard, doing household chores together, or doing courses to enhance employment opportunities. Take steps to reduce debt, and work on creating employment income prospects and eventually that will happen, maybe even necessitating a move.

Your kids will likely encounter tough times too as adults, so now is your time to teach them how to positively make it through adversity. Be a good example for your kids to model upon.
https://beechacres.org/discussing-job-l ... -children/

Divorce can make life far more complicated and sour for the lifetime of all family members, and become a financial disaster, so to be taken very seriously as a dire last option.
Attachments
6AA60391-D6D8-40AC-9E0B-AEFB9D493A78.jpeg
E6AB0E72-FE7D-4EF9-8E90-A2AD27723896.jpeg
08E5A718-5A0A-404E-A6A4-34B5C8BC1F76.jpeg
Last edited by nepal on Aug 1st, 2022, 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Referrals”