'He's perfect': Couple sees only beauty in deformed pup

A potpourri of off-topics.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

'He's perfect': Couple sees only beauty in deformed pup

Post by oneh2obabe »

Meet Brodie, the newest Instagram sensation.

Amanda Richter likes scrolling through Facebook pages of rescue dogs, just to see what's out there.

Richter, of Red Deer, Alta., came across a post on the Old MacDonald Kennels page and it stuck with her.

"I just felt really connected to him. I looked at his pictures multiple times a day. I just had to go out and meet him, so we did," Richter told The Homestretch.

Richter and her partner Brad Ames travelled to Ponoka to see the one-year-old German shepherd-border collie.

"We spent some time with him at the kennel. The rescue asked us a bunch of questions and they felt like we were a really good fit. So we went home with him the same day," she said.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.5445294
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: 'He's perfect': Couple sees only beauty in deformed pup

Post by Fancy »

Awe - he does have cuteness about him from those pictures. Just goes to show too beauty is in the eye of the beholder and how a wonderful personality overshadows any negativity.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

I have seen some pretty ugly dogs in my life, but that was just due to my personal preferences for the breed.

For me, the true beauty of the adopted family member comes from the heart. Mine and theirs.
Bring back the LIKE button.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

He be dog. Therefore, he be beautiful.

Case closed.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

Return to “Grab Bag”