Recycling-Missed Days

OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Recycling-Missed Days

Post by OKkayak »

Fancy wrote:Wet cardboard is not recyclable so that would be the homeowner's problem.

Is the cardboard wet because:

A) You put wet cardboard out to be collected?

or

B) Cardboard got wet because they ain't picken' up your recyclables?

I did my part, the rest is up to the collecting company, if they have to sort it out by hand after drop off, well, thats their tough beans.

Recycling in this Province is an absolute farce, they seriously need to get their poop together. Heaven forbid you don't take a plastic cap off a plastic bottle.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

It would be a lot easier if there were automated pickup - can't understand why they don't have the bins in Vernon.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Brushy Bill
Board Meister

Post by Brushy Bill »

Fancy wrote:It would be a lot easier if there were automated pickup - can't understand why they don't have the bins in Vernon.
or combine recycling paper/cardboard with mail delivery, d/o one bundle, p/u another
AaronMoon

Post by AaronMoon »

THE RECYCLING HERE IS A JOKE... They should invest in a modern recycling system, like Calgary has. one giant blue bin. toss is everything and bye bye.. ya I know.. $$$$$$$$$ but seriously. this was the type of system my old town had in Ontario back in the ealy 90s. and now surpass this outdated system. they are gunna charge us anyways. and a new system will create a job or two. anyhooo rant away of how silly im thinking.. cheers

Return to “North Okanagan”