Vernon Councillor claims death Threat

dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Vernon Councillor claims death Threat

Post by dontrump »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/277724/Vernon-councillor-receives-death-threat-in-the-mail#277724

Talk about TV show Drama here lol the message says "Die *bleep* die" as in please die
That's not even close to a death threat but then as a councillor shes really below sub par (dumb)
Now anyone that would go to the trouble to make up and send such nonsense ought to have their head examined for sure
:130:
CanuckFan
Fledgling

Re: Vernon Councillor claims death Threat

Post by CanuckFan »

I think a public figure SHOULD be concerned about a mailing like that. People get all sorts of weird ideas about public figures, and you have no idea where the sender's head is at.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Maybe the individual who wrote the threat was German and simply meant "The *bleep*, the".

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

dontrump wrote:https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/277724/Vernon-councillor-receives-death-threat-in-the-mail#277724

Talk about TV show Drama here lol the message says "Die *bleep* die" as in please die
That's not even close to a death threat but then as a councillor shes really below sub par (dumb)
Now anyone that would go to the trouble to make up and send such nonsense ought to have their head examined for sure

remember this fake death threat https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... r-civility she must be taking tips from him
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

the truth wrote:
dontrump wrote:https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/277724/Vernon-councillor-receives-death-threat-in-the-mail#277724

remember this fake death threat https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... r-civility she must be taking tips from him

hiding behind his kids--sick--
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

the truth wrote:remember this fake death threat https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... r-civility she must be taking tips from him

How was threat "fake"? Was it fabricated?
the truth wrote:hiding behind his kids--sick--

Thought the threat was "fake"? So that would make that comment completely irrelevant. Regardless, the individual making the threats was hiding behind his keyboard -- sick--.
Last edited by OKkayak on Feb 25th, 2020, 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Easy for you to say. A threat is a threat and should be taken seriously. And she’s dumb? Does it take someone dumb to know when someone’s dumb? Don’t answer that........, the answer is clear.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

[/quote] Easy for you to say. A threat is a threat and should be taken seriously. And she’s dumb? Does it take someone dumb to know when someone’s dumb? Don’t answer that........, the answer is clear.[/quote]

easy answer here as I have seen her antics on Vernon issues and yes in my opinion she is DUMB and there was no threat at all The letter said said was " die *bleep* Die"" wheres the threat ? all the letter was is some A$$hole being an A$$hole
its never said we are coming for you and will kill you type deal
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

dontrump wrote:
Easy for you to say. A threat is a threat and should be taken seriously. And she’s dumb? Does it take someone dumb to know when someone’s dumb? Don’t answer that........, the answer is clear.[/quote]

easy answer here as I have seen her antics on Vernon issues and yes in my opinion she is DUMB and there was no threat at all The letter said said was " die *bleep* Die"" wheres the threat ? all the letter was is some A$$hole being an A$$hole
its never said we are coming for you and will kill you type deal[/quote]

So when some kid writes a letter to a school saying “die all you students”. Guess it should be just blown off.... kind of seeing who the dumb one is.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Keep this impersonal please

:topic:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

anyhow agree or not the point is its made up Drama there was no threat to kill. there was a *bleep* that said he/she wanted her to die ;;To me its more of a metaphor than a real life "that's what I want "type deal
lensbaby
Board Meister

Post by lensbaby »

dontrump wrote:anyhow agree or not the point is its made up Drama there was no threat to kill. there was a *bleep* that said he/she wanted her to die ;;To me its more of a metaphor than a real life "that's what I want "type deal

It isn't made up Drama and being only a metaphor to you doesn't change anything.
It is a serious scare tactic against an elected official, and anyone who thinks that it is OK needs to give their head a shake.
Ingevan22
Fledgling

Post by Ingevan22 »

Is this the first threat this 2-term Councillor has received?
(._.) ( |:) (.-.) (:| ) (._.)

Putt's Law: "Technology is dominated by two types of people, those who understand what they do not manage and those who manage what they do not understand."
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

lensbaby wrote:
dontrump wrote:anyhow agree or not the point is its made up Drama there was no threat to kill. there was a *bleep* that said he/she wanted her to die ;;To me its more of a metaphor than a real life "that's what I want "type deal

It isn't made up Drama and being only a metaphor to you doesn't change anything.
It is a serious scare tactic against an elected official, and anyone who thinks that it is OK needs to give their head a shake.

it maybe a scare tactic but its far far from a death threat and that was my point obviously missed by u and others
I never said it was ok nor do I condone such action all I said was its NOT a death threat at all period in my opinion :130:
lensbaby
Board Meister

Post by lensbaby »

it maybe a scare tactic but its far far from a death threat and that was my point obviously missed by u and others
I never said it was ok nor do I condone such action all I said was its NOT a death threat at all period in my opinion :130:[/quote]

I didn't refer to it as a death threat. I did say it is a serious scare tactic. I also said that anyone who thinks that is OK needed to give their head a shake - *removed*!
Last edited by ferri on Feb 25th, 2020, 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Making it personal

Return to “North Okanagan”