Vernon Councillor claims death Threat

dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Vernon Councillor claims death Threat

Post by dontrump »

I didn't refer to it as a death threat. I did say it is a serious scare tactic. I also said that anyone who thinks that is OK needed to give their head a shake - *removed*!

obviously you did not read the post correctly all;; I never said you said it was a death threat ;; The topic at hand was she said death threat and its simply put not a death threat I was agreeing with you in essence that it was a serious scare tactic but not a death threat as she so likes to call it :130:
lensbaby
Board Meister

Post by lensbaby »

dontrump wrote:
I didn't refer to it as a death threat. I did say it is a serious scare tactic. I also said that anyone who thinks that is OK needed to give their head a shake - *removed*!

obviously you did not read the post correctly all;; I never said you said it was a death threat ;; The topic at hand was she said death threat and its simply put not a death threat I was agreeing with you in essence that it was a serious scare tactic but not a death threat as she so likes to call it :130:

So we are in agreement? Well I am still not marrying you :) :) :)
Happytobehere
Fledgling

Post by Happytobehere »

The comments dismissing the concerns are pretty sad. I suspect none of you would want your wife or daughter to get that letter. As for those panning the councillor's track record at city hall, I urge you to get yourself elected and show us how easy it is.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

Saying die lady die is not a threat. Neither is saying you're going to die. That is just a statement. As much as it wasn't a nice thing to do it is not a threat plain and simple. A threat would start something like " I am going to...." that is a threat. Saying die lady die is no more of a threat than watching someone trying to get up on water skis and saying "fall,fall,fall . There's nothing to do with you going to do anything to make that outcome happen
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Happytobehere wrote:The comments dismissing the concerns are pretty sad. I suspect none of you would want your wife or daughter to get that letter. As for those panning the councillor's track record at city hall, I urge you to get yourself elected and show us how easy it is.

she is not a good councillor at all and it was a statement not a threat ;; someone don't like her and that's it nothing more

Return to “North Okanagan”