Any Chance SD#22 will refund Busing Fees?

kiabird
Fledgling

Any Chance SD#22 will refund Busing Fees?

Post by kiabird »

With four months of no school, can parents expect a refund?
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Any Chance SD#22 will refund Busing Fees?

Post by dontrump »

kiabird wrote:With four months of no school, can parents expect a refund?

for what ? most all of you are getting the $500 child allowances and $2000 extra money as it is
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

dontrump wrote:
for what ? most all of you are getting the $500 child allowances and $2000 extra money as it is

Your jealousy is showing :130: I fail to understand how that impacts anything.

I shouldn't have to explain this but it appears I do: She paid for something she's not going to receive (busing). Asking about a refund is perfectly reasonable.

To the OP: I doubt you'll receive any sort of a refund. The SD still has to pay most of the busing costs even if students aren't riding. I could see getting a small refund the represents the amount of diesel saved, but I wouldn't hold my breath and it wouldn't amount to much anyway.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

kiabird wrote:With four months of no school, can parents expect a refund?

Send an email to the School District and find out.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

TylerM4 wrote:
dontrump wrote:

Your jealousy is showing :130: I fail to understand how that impacts anything.

I shouldn't have to explain this but it appears I do: She paid for something she's not going to receive (busing). Asking about a refund is perfectly reasonable.

To the OP: I doubt you'll receive any sort of a refund. The SD still has to pay most of the busing costs even if students aren't riding. I could see getting a small refund the represents the amount of diesel saved, but I wouldn't hold my breath and it wouldn't amount to much anyway.

the reason the LSCBG gov gave u the free money is to help get through this deal; the SD is paying nothing for school buses as there all idle and the drivers etc are all laid off and the SD owns the buses

Return to “North Okanagan”