Canada Shooting

dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Canada Shooting

Post by dontrump »

Queen Elizabeth II is sending her condolences to the families, friends and colleagues of the victims of Nova Scotia’s mass shooting.

“Prince Philip and I have been deeply saddened by the appalling events in Nova Scotia,” the statement from the Royal Family reads.
“I … pay tribute to the bravery and sacrifice of the officers from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and other police services who selflessly responded to these devastating attacks, and to the emergency services who are supporting those who have been injured and affected.”

I have zero use nor any so called allegiance to a british monarchy that went out of style in like 1960 era
second off they(police etc) were hired and agreed to selflessly respond in the line of duty that,s what they signed up and are paid to do ;; terrible situation she got killed for sure but so did roughly 22 other equally important humans
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

dontrump wrote: terrible situation she got killed for sure

Absolutely!!
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

With tragedies like this RARE in Canada I have to wonder if some "nutcase" in the U.S.A. is looking at this and thinking "how can I out do this guy"............"I know, dress up like a cop and get the peoples trust........then easy pickens". Looking at these "Trump supporters" protesting about their freedoms according to their Constitution and carrying their AR-15's (not assault rifles) you have to wonder if all it would take is a "dog-whistle" from their leader Trump. He is trying hard to set them off and when it does happen he will blame absolutely everyone around him including the shooter in Canada.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Devastating is my word. The small communities will always struggle with this and it will forever change everyone's lives.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I clicked on for four seconds. I can't even.

I was thinking, even if the RCMP put out an alert, who would think to be looking for what looks like a police car? :135:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

If one saw a police car look at the number.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Here are his victims. How did he get a RCMP uniform? Globe says they are now looking into if he had help with the murders.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-sco ... -1.5538364
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Coonhound
Banned

Post by Coonhound »

Any word on if this guy held a Pal or R-Pal ?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

At the end of the day, someone needs to be fired over this. No way a murdering psycho should be allowed to just drive around randomly killing people for over 12 hours with no warnings being given.

Imagine if a guy is killing people in Penticton on a Saturday night, and burning down houses. And he's still at large. Wouldn't you want to know this before you venture out on Sunday morning, even if you live in Kelowna or Vernon or Osoyoos? It makes no freaking sense.

I saw one report of a woman who claims that she was just about to head out on Sunday morning, and she received a text from her son saying to the effect "The guy is at the end of your driveway, don't go out there". How did the son know this? And if he knew it, and others knew that this guy was only feet from their houses, where were the cops???? What were they doing???
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
t76turbo
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by t76turbo »

Coonhound wrote:Any word on if this guy held a Pal or R-Pal ?

On some other post I read that he was prohibited from owning firearms. Can’t know for sure as I haven’t heard anything from RCMP. They are also tight lipped on type of weapon(s) used. Be very simple for police to release that info yet they don’t. Hmmm...

If that’s the case Canada’s firearms laws worked and shooter was in possession of illegally owned firearm(s).
No amount of “Gun Reform” could have prevented this massacre.
Perhaps mental health treatment could have?

No matter what, this jackass took lives and destroyed families, true evil.
I really like your post, just can’t find the button. I’m part of the fringe minority.
Defund the CBC? You bet, they are part of the spreading hate machine, protecting their captain!
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Queen K wrote:I clicked on for four seconds. I can't even.

I was thinking, even if the RCMP put out an alert, who would think to be looking for what looks like a police car? :135:

THAT should have been included in the alert. In fact because of the fact he was dressed as a Mountie and was operating a vehicle that looked like an RMCP cruiser, that information was VERY IMPORTANT.

The RCMP, as they have in the past, blew it completely.

The RCMP haven't conducted a press conference yet, just a press release. Will be very interesting how the RCMP spin this most recent debacle.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/29 ... ia-rampage

Fancy wrote:If one saw a police car look at the number.

One could have if the RCMP had released that information. They only released the alert on Twitter ????? and in that alert failed to mention a teeny weeny fact that the suspect was dress like a Mountie and driving a vehicle that looked like an RCMP cruiser.

Sub par in the extreme. But it will slide, seems the media need to maintain their symbiotic relationship with the RCMP at all costs, heck it was only what 22 dead ?
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

US Citizens living in NS received a warning
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/u-s-citiz ... -1.4907139
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Coonhound wrote:Any word on if this guy held a Pal or R-Pal ?

The RCMP commissioner Bill Blair says that's an inappropriate question to ask. They are saying that he was banned from owning firearms back in 2002... https://www.rebelnews.com/nova_scotia_m ... conviction
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

The title of this article is pretty much off the mark, but a scary thing to go through either way.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-sco ... VZCMlNBB6g
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Canada”