UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Post by ferri »

I wish that's all they said. Man they can make weird noises but none of them sound like trumpets!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I take my hearing aids out at night and I don't hear nuffin.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Well isn't this interesting.
I wonder what it took for the Pentagon to release these, and if someone got their fingers slapped for doing so? Either way, it's out, and I would love it if more came out, and from other countries too.

Pentagon officially releases three leaked ‘UFO’ videos
The Pentagon says it can explain three previously leaked videos of supposed UFOs, and the explanation is simple: they’re real, and they’re still a total mystery.

The U.S. government declassified three top-secret videos of “unexplained aerial phenomena” on Monday, confirming that clips that first surfaced in 2017 are legitimate.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6873561/ufo- ... lassified/
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
annexi
Board Meister

Post by annexi »

Weirdly enough these videos are not getting a ton of interest, and I say it's weird it doesn't get a ton of interest because the video is evidence that a large flying technology beyond the technical capability of humans is real. So... like that's the definition of extra-terrestrial right, something that does not originate from earth? Either that, or some crazy advanced human technology exists and is being hidden. Either way, it should be news.
Even when it's bad it's good. More cowbell.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

annexi wrote:Weirdly enough these videos are not getting a ton of interest, and I say it's weird it doesn't get a ton of interest because the video is evidence that a large flying technology beyond the technical capability of humans is real. So... like that's the definition of extra-terrestrial right, something that does not originate from earth? Either that, or some crazy advanced human technology exists and is being hidden. Either way, it should be news.

There is no evidence of anything. Until it's identified, it remains "unidentified", therefore, no evidence of anything that is technological neither from this world or another world.
annexi
Board Meister

Post by annexi »

OKkayak wrote:
annexi wrote:Weirdly enough these videos are not getting a ton of interest, and I say it's weird it doesn't get a ton of interest because the video is evidence that a large flying technology beyond the technical capability of humans is real. So... like that's the definition of extra-terrestrial right, something that does not originate from earth? Either that, or some crazy advanced human technology exists and is being hidden. Either way, it should be news.

There is no evidence of anything. Until it's identified, it remains "unidentified", therefore, no evidence of anything that is technological neither from this world or another world.

The video shows a large flying object that does not follow a flight trajectory known to man. That is evidence of a large flying object that does not follow a flight trajectory known to man.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Weirdly enough these videos are getting more interest than they deserve. This lack "lack of interest", gives me hope that there are more and more people becoming educated and doubtful of the existence of ETs that are capable of ET travel and visiting this planet.

What difference does it make if it is news or not? What can we do about it? If they can make it all the way here without detection, they are capable of whatever they want over this planet, and there is nothing we can do about it.
Bring back the LIKE button.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

annexi wrote:The video shows a large flying object that does not follow a flight trajectory known to man. That is evidence of a large flying object that does not follow a flight trajectory known to man.

Which does not automatically equate to evidence of "alien technology".
annexi
Board Meister

Post by annexi »

oldtrucker wrote:Whatever it is , it looks no larger than 2 meters judging by the waves in the background...not the best measuring system but it's not very big anyway. Hey, the smaller you are, the easier spaceflight would be.

A person could probably figure out the size of the by using flight info , altitude etc... it's just a math problem. Have there been any reports about the size of the object in the video? It must be mentioned somewhere.
annexi
Board Meister

Post by annexi »

It's interesting not one peep has been heard about the size of the UAP (haha love that new name for UFO - unidentified aerial phenomena). Big difference between something that is say 2 meters long and 40 meters long. 2 meters... perfect size for a stealth one-person surveillance/transport unit. 40 meters... ? That would be alarming. Point being, size is a relevant question.

Also ... what about the pilot's comment "There's a whole fleet of them!" ?
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

annexi wrote:It's interesting not one peep has been heard about the size of the UAP (haha love that new name for UFO - unidentified aerial phenomena). Big difference between something that is say 2 meters long and 40 meters long. 2 meters... perfect size for a stealth one-person surveillance/transport unit. 40 meters... ? That would be alarming. Point being, size is a relevant question.

Also ... what about the pilot's comment "There's a whole fleet of them!" ?

Size isn't always important.
Who knows what's coming from that other dimension and what size they are. If we are assuming they are the same size as us, then we don't have much of an imagination.

And now onto the topic of UFOs
I haven't read all the comments here, but what I did see was that there were no actual sightings by anyone.
Come on people, someone has to have seen these things, or is everyone too shy?

Okay, here goes.
Quite a number of years ago, I was parked one night off a beach on Vancouver Island, no, we weren't drinking, and lo and behold, we saw these lights up Island.
There were three of them, in a horizontal row and for quite some time, 20, 30 minutes, they didn't move.
It was difficult to determine how far above the horizon they were, possibly a half mile to two miles but that depended upon how far they were from us. Maybe 20 or 30 miles away.
And just as difficult to determine how far apart they were. Several hundred yards maybe.

The direction we were looking was towards Courtney/Comox, but they appeared to be a bit down Island from there.

We watched these lights for some time, before they suddenly reappeared off to the side and a bit lower. It happened instantly. No movement, they just reappeared in a different spot.

There was no sound that we could hear and where we were was pretty quiet.
We listened for various sounds. Nothing. No helicopters.
No movement at all so didn't think they could be flares.

A few years ago I reported this to a UFO website, and apparently around the same time there were other sightings in western Canada and the US.

Very puzzling, but interesting. And a bit frustrating.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
crankster
Banned

Post by crankster »

https://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/another ... -1.4975975

Just the aliens sending signals to each other. Leave that planet alone for a few more thousand years. They are warped and sick.
People Powered Government-say yes to an overthrow near you!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Black Vault documents early! Release the UFO data! There is no way the timing of this is an accident. :up:

No say it isn't true. Giving the conspiracy nerdists something to look at other than the election debacle before them. Where I work we call this, "act and distract."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cia-releases ... hem-online

And right in the article theres a line, "the CIA tell us that's all there is but ...." wink wink, maybe not. Does anyone see the timing of this all to hilarious?

Ya, come on! Murder Hornets didn't work. Bring on the UFOs straight from the government files! :biggrin: :up:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
annexi
Board Meister

Post by annexi »

So did anyone see the falling light in the east sky, Saturday night around 11:45pm? The shape of the golden light was an elongated tic tac, quite big (like maybe 5x the width of a star?) very very slowly dropping at a 90 degree angle to the horizon.

Then the next day, Sunday, 2pmish, 3 military helicopters flew overhead in that direction. Maybe going to check out something that landed? (or crashed).

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”