Youtube to CD

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
alanjh595
Banned

Youtube to CD

Post by alanjh595 »

As part of my contribution to our neighbourhood appreciation for our front line workers, I have tried several different things to keep the momentum going.
I have set up my cd player at the garage door and play a cd for the 2 minutes when everyone else is out clanging their pots, some of them have started swinging and joined in the music.

What I want to do is copy some music from youtube and copy it on to a cd that I can use in my stereo to change things up a bit.

Is there anyway that I can do this?

Can someone tell me how to do this?
Bring back the LIKE button.
kelownman
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Youtube to CD

Post by kelownman »

google will answer your query....

Steps to convert and download YouTube Videos:
Find the youtube video link and copy it.
Open convertmp3.cc on your device. https://www.convertmp3.cc/en/
Paste URL in the provided input search box.
Click on the convert button.
Once you have clicked on "Convert" you can then wait for a second as your video is converted into the MP3 and other formats.
Once done an instruction box marked download. Press on them and download your song in the form of MP3, MP4 or MKV into your devices such as a laptop, PC, or Smartphones
https://www.convertmp3.cc/en/
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Thank you. I tried downloading a conversion program yesterday, and it didn't work. I will give your method a try, thanks.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Yeah, you'd have to download it from youtube (lots of sites that do this), then convert it to a format that can be read by your CD player and then burn it on to a blank CD. Unless your CD is pre-2000 (Geezus, just saying that makes me feel old [icon_lol2.gif] ), an MP3 file should work.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

OKAY, a dumb question......how do I download a youtube? I can download the link and I could play it on an old laptop I have, but I can't get that computer to connect to my internet. That would just be soooo much easier.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

alanjh595 wrote:OKAY, a dumb question......how do I download a youtube? I can download the link and I could play it on an old laptop I have, but I can't get that computer to connect to my internet. That would just be soooo much easier.

I always use "online" convertors, so you don't need to download a program to do it. There are several to choose from:

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow ... CAw&uact=5

Basically, you just copy the "http:" link from the YouTube video you want to convert/download onto your computer into the required field of the online convertor and just follow the steps.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Get yourself a Google Home. ($39 at London Drugs this week) and play Youtube music on that as much as you want.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Can somebody help me?

I really liked a youtube video, so to share it with my friends I've decided to print it. I've paused the video every second, then I printed the page of my browser. Now I have 46424 printed sheets. Is there anybody in town who can now bind them into a flipbook so I can finally show my friends that video!?
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Even Steven wrote: Nov 9th, 2022, 8:38 pm Can somebody help me?

I really liked a youtube video, so to share it with my friends I've decided to print it. I've paused the video every second, then I printed the page of my browser. Now I have 46424 printed sheets. Is there anybody in town who can now bind them into a flipbook so I can finally show my friends that video!?
[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Use Spotify. You can download endless amounts of music
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Beerhunter341
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Beerhunter341 »

Lots of online Youtube download sites. Make sure your A/V is up to date

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”