Black Bear chased up Eagle Tree

A potpourri of off-topics.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Black Bear chased up Eagle Tree

Post by oneh2obabe »

No eaglets or eggs were eaten.

We couldn't believe our eyes - a black bear in our eagle tree but then we were really shocked when something else joined him...

A quiet Saturday night playing Cribbage was interrupted when my husband yelled, "Get your camera!"

Couldn't believe what we were witnessing off our deck.

We watched for about 45 minutes and the little guy just laid down - he was still up there when the sun was gone. Guess we'll check in the morning to see if he's still there. As a mom of boys and girls I'm sure this is a boy.

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Black Bear chased up Eagle Tree

Post by Fancy »

I don't get why the caption reads black bear chased up eagle tree. No one saw the younger one get chased up.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Neither do I but that's what they titled the video.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Another point of view:
https://www.abbynews.com/trending-now/v ... agle-tree/
Yea I'm not really buying the little bear was eating eagle poop. The eagles flying around I can't see being that protective over droppings.
Last edited by Fancy on Jun 3rd, 2020, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

More than likely ... could be someone saw the bear being chased up the tree as they said they were watching for 45 minutes.

Return to “Grab Bag”