How has the Lord helped you through this pandemic?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
2FollowHim

How has the Lord helped you through this pandemic?

Post by 2FollowHim »

Christians, have to watched and seen how Jesus helped you through this pandemic?
Emotionally, spiritually, financially, other ways?
This is a strange, unique time, and theories abound.
Yet, for Christians, the Lord remains steadfast for us.

What have you noticed?
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Re: How has the Lord helped you through this pandemic?

Post by LANDM »

No.
No.
It is....very.
I would think so, for the more devout.
Not much.
You and 71 others Like this post
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Why did he even allow the creation of this virus?
How many people did this virus kill?
Bring back the LIKE button.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

2FollowHim wrote:What have you noticed?

I have noticed that if you go to Church your chances of getting sick are much higher than if you don't.

So I avoid Church (and Religion) like the Plague.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Churches are FULL of sinners, so I avoid them.
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

Why doesn't the "lord" protect his followers from it? they seem to be dropping like flies in the states and why didn't the "lord" protect his followers during the Black plague and the Plague of Justinian?
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Because he’s busy helping that one guy survive a car wreck while everyone else died, giving actors trophies, or athletes the ability to give 110%
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

capleton wrote:Why doesn't the "lord" protect his followers from it? they seem to be dropping like flies in the states and why didn't the "lord" protect his followers during the Black plague and the Plague of Justinian?

I wonder of what religious belief those that have died are from.

I suppose that someone can also provide some evidence as to what political belief the preponderance of deaths in the USA, they supported in the last election?
Since Trump was elected by a majority, isn't it easy enough to provide evidence that; the greatest number of deaths were Trump supporters?

As I am a-political, and can't tell you if I am a left or right winger, nor can I tell you the difference between Republicans and Democrats. I say this because I notice that politicians get more "air-time" than any lord, therefore, they are much more important than any "lord".
If this "lord" is so powerful, why is he responsible for more deaths of his own children than any 10 combined (guess), politicians on this planet?
Those devote believers give credit to their lord for all that is good, but blame all that is bad upon those that are chosen/elected by the people to represent them.
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

alanjh595 wrote:
capleton wrote:Why doesn't the "lord" protect his followers from it? they seem to be dropping like flies in the states and why didn't the "lord" protect his followers during the Black plague and the Plague of Justinian?

I wonder of what religious belief those that have died are from.

I suppose that someone can also provide some evidence as to what political belief the preponderance of deaths in the USA, they supported in the last election?
Since Trump was elected by a majority, isn't it easy enough to provide evidence that; the greatest number of deaths were Trump supporters?

As I am a-political, and can't tell you if I am a left or right winger, nor can I tell you the difference between Republicans and Democrats. I say this because I notice that politicians get more "air-time" than any lord, therefore, they are much more important than any "lord".
If this "lord" is so powerful, why is he responsible for more deaths of his own children than any 10 combined (guess), politicians on this planet?
Those devote believers give credit to their lord for all that is good, but blame all that is bad upon those that are chosen/elected by the people to represent them.

It's safe to say that most causalities there are Christian's, in places like Texas they still pack the megachurches with hundreds of people.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

It's safe to say that most causalities there are Christian's, in places like Texas they still pack the megachurches with hundreds of people.[/quote]

So therefore, he is killing mostly his own church going, followers. That's a good enough reason right there, to NOT be a church going christian.
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

I guess lots of Christians are eager to meet their imaginary Jesus in a hurry.
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

capleton wrote:I guess lots of Christians are eager to meet their imaginary Jesus in a hurry.

You must have real mental issue. You comment constantly how bad religion is and Christians. If you don't care so much why are you constantly commenting? You have issues. I think you actually wish you had faith and are desperately crying out for someone to help you find it.. Or just move along and stop caring so much about religious discussions. This thread is How has the Lord helped you through this pandemic? You don't believe, don't bother, you have nothing constructive to add except insulting ones who do believe, you are not wanted here. In fact you make society worse. Try being kind and leave people alone.
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

Hmmm wrote:
capleton wrote:I guess lots of Christians are eager to meet their imaginary Jesus in a hurry.

You must have real mental issue. You comment constantly how bad religion is and Christians. If you don't care so much why are you constantly commenting? You have issues. I think you actually wish you had faith and are desperately crying out for someone to help you find it.. Or just move along and stop caring so much about religious discussions. This thread is How has the Lord helped you through this pandemic? You don't believe, don't bother, you have nothing constructive to add except insulting ones who do believe, you are not wanted here. In fact you make society worse. Try being kind and leave people alone.

That's hilarious, you are just mad that you have unable to refute a single thing I've said and I will continue to expose believers total lack of rationality and reason.
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

^^^ No I’m not mad at all but rather find it interesting that someone who hates God and religion continues to troll a thread that was started for people who do believe. I’m just trying to figure out your motive. There are so many things I’m not interested in personally, as I’m sure is true for all of us and guess what? I don’t go to those subjects and comment. And certainly not all the time. You have issues. Also I would not try to defend my beliefs or attempt to answer your criticism because I have better things to do. For the record; none of your so called criticism of the Bible and prophecy are based on truth. You clearly just google stuff and find critics to copy/paste. That’s what the critics did too btw. I won’t discuss with you over the internet this. In this thread you are only a troll. And you know it.
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

Hmmm wrote:^^^ No I’m not mad at all but rather find it interesting that someone who hates God and religion continues to troll a thread that was started for people who do believe. I’m just trying to figure out your motive. There are so many things I’m not interested in personally, as I’m sure is true for all of us and guess what? I don’t go to those subjects and comment. And certainly not all the time. You have issues. Also I would not try to defend my beliefs or attempt to answer your criticism because I have better things to do. For the record; none of your so called criticism of the Bible and prophecy are based on truth. You clearly just google stuff and find critics to copy/paste. That’s what the critics did too btw. I won’t discuss with you over the internet this. In this thread you are only a troll. And you know it.

Go report me if you are so obsessed with me, that should be funny. How was discussing how God wasn't helping anyone trolling? I have issues? you are the one who denies Evolution and talks to a imaginary invisible magic sky daddy. The fact that people point your god is completely imaginary seems to bother you, why is that? Is it because you have zero logic and reason or what. You don't know where I get my sources but it's not from the internet, where do you get yours? from your pastor, that is funny and it also funny how you failed to name a single fulfilled Christian prophecy. You haven't refuted a thing I said, from the Zombie invasion of Jerusalem thread I made to the evidence for the Global Flood so I can't take you seriously.Why don't you make a new thread on how much you dislike me because you are the one trolling and steering this thread off topic, not me.
Last edited by capleton on Jul 10th, 2020, 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”