Pedophile Pastor of the day.

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Re: Pedophile Pastor of the day.

Post by Hmmm »

1nick wrote:Non-Catholic.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2 ... llegations

Blames the devil...what a cop out.
Put him in with David Flores.

Yes there are these kinds in all faiths, but the catholics are by far the very worst..Thats my point.
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Yes hmm they are. I would say they were the worst in all manner of things. Now I’d say Islam holds that title but, come on you Catholic cleargy you can regain your lead! It’s not too late, you got this.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 0HxQ-tad2U
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Question: ^^^ Why aren't more Catholics asking those questions and leaving in droves?

Great article.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Speaking of perverted pedophiles, Scotland has their share, here are two of them:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-no ... d-46460307
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/crimeinc ... li=AAggXBV

OMIGOD, it just doesn't end.

55 victims have been rescued, one a three year old?

Are all these victims part of missing person reports? How is it they've been rescued and from where? Where were these victims living when they were rescued? Housed how? In other people's houses? Are people setting their kids up to be victimized? Are kids being taken out of homes? How does this work exactly?

I recall a similar story where they said 125 or so victims were rescued. From where and taken to where?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Five former priests in their eighties got arrested in Montreal today.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal ... -1.5623433

"The Sûreté du Québec's major crimes unit carried out arrest warrants for the men, who are between the ages of 78 and 88, in a home in Joliette belonging to their congregation, known in French as the Clercs de Saint-Viateur.

The men are facing more than 30 charges in total, including gross indecency, sexual assault and indecent assault. The men were interviewed by investigators and arraigned Tuesday via teleconference in courthouses in Joliette, Valleyfield and Montreal.

The alleged crimes took place between 1961 and 1989, when the men were responsible for instructing minors in religious educational institutions in the Montérégie, Bas-Saint-Laurent, Gaspé and Laurentians regions, the SQ said in a statement."

<snip>

From 1961 to 1989 is an extremely lengthy time to be getting away with it. On the news it is said that more people have come forward, rough estimate, over 200 former students.

It is extremely difficult to talk about sexual abuse and assault. Extremely difficult to come forward, so to have this many is the real deal.

What is it about the Catholic priests and nuns? I heard yet another story on how nuns loved to beat children in schools, on face book, just a few days ago.

And then today? FIVE get arrested for various child molestion and abuse charges.

Why is anyone going to that Church AT ALL?
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by occasional thoughts »

I would have said that Pentecostals wee worst. Let's see, saved, baptized and going to heaven and wanting to bring others, or a grand opportunity to get close to multitudes of vulnerable young people. As I love to say at appropriate times, Man has made god in our own image. Funny (NOT!) that there's always a human standing between the giving of god's word by god (himr or herself) and the masses of blind sheep.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Except this thread is about sexual abuse of children whom parents have entrusted with church figures. :135:
daria
Guru

Post by daria »

occasional thoughts wrote:I would have said that Pentecostals wee worst. Let's see, saved, baptized and going to heaven and wanting to bring others, or a grand opportunity to get close to multitudes of vulnerable young people. As I love to say at appropriate times, Man has made god in our own image. Funny (NOT!) that there's always a human standing between the giving of god's word by god (himr or herself) and the masses of blind sheep.

Any pedophile, regardless of religious affiliation, deserves a life sentence.
Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.
"I figured out how to monetize SJWs." Jordan B. Peterson
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

daria wrote:
occasional thoughts wrote:I would have said that Pentecostals wee worst. Let's see, saved, baptized and going to heaven and wanting to bring others, or a grand opportunity to get close to multitudes of vulnerable young people. As I love to say at appropriate times, Man has made god in our own image. Funny (NOT!) that there's always a human standing between the giving of god's word by god (himr or herself) and the masses of blind sheep.

Any pedophile, regardless of religious affiliation, deserves a life sentence.

That's letting them off easy.
Bring back the LIKE button.
daria
Guru

Post by daria »

I didn't say that they should have long lives.
Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.
"I figured out how to monetize SJWs." Jordan B. Peterson
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Personal I don’t care what a person (being kind) religious affiliations is or was, if you violate a child. :swear: :swear:

Our justice system doesn’t apparently give a damn... other hand my louisville slugger does :biggrin:

added: if there is a hell hopefully papa T is burning
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Sep 16th, 2020, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
nepal
Übergod

Post by nepal »

Yet another sick-minded religious person amongst the flock:
https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/4 ... mes#469147
Attachments
IMG_1899.jpeg
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

Hmmm wrote: Nov 14th, 2018, 3:17 am
1nick wrote:Non-Catholic.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2 ... llegations

Blames the devil...what a cop out.
Put him in with David Flores.
Yes there are these kinds in all faiths, but the catholics are by far the very worst..Thats my point.
Oops https://www.dw.com/en/germany-report-ou ... a-68080842

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”