Congrats to Brian Graf

stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Congrats to Brian Graf

Post by stuphoto »

It's nice to read a story with a Happy Ending for a change.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/31 ... er-for-him

Thanks for doing such a nice act :130:
Even Steven
Guru

Re: Congrats to Brian Graf

Post by Even Steven »

Brian is a good guy.
casey60
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by casey60 »

Way to go Mr. Graf!! You are an example to the community. Well done!
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

A good news story which gave me a lift too. Like finding a gem in a mudhole! :biggrin:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

And thanks to Brian , a kids faith in the world can be absolute again ...

Kudos Mr. Graf ..... Kudos .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
mpom

Post by mpom »

He's a stand-up guy indeed. Serviced our septic twice now, when he said he would. Highly recommend his business.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

stuphoto wrote:It's nice to read a story with a Happy Ending for a change.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/31 ... er-for-him

Thanks for doing such a nice act :130:

agree but giving 100K plus a year workers whom seldom do a days work in a week $200 for pizza is a joke
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

dontrump wrote:agree but giving 100K plus a year workers whom seldom do a days work in a week $200 for pizza is a joke

Was the $200 he donated yours? :135:

What does it matter how much someone makes or what you think they "don't" do, being nice to others shouldn't have any boundaries.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

dontrump wrote:agree but giving 100K plus a year workers whom seldom do a days work in a week $200 for pizza is a joke

This is a sad state. Here you see a story about a hard working guy helping out the community and the 1st thing that comes to mind is to complain that he should be helping in different ways?

It might be a good thing to reflect on. That is no doubt a toxic mental process and it'll lead to frustration and depression. If you can't read about a good Samaritan and get some sort of positive thoughts/emotions from it your going to find it very difficult to be "happy in life".
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

TylerM4 wrote:

This is a sad state. Here you see a story about a hard working guy helping out the community and the 1st thing that comes to mind is to complain that he should be helping in different ways?

It might be a good thing to reflect on. That is no doubt a toxic mental process and it'll lead to frustration and depression. If you can't read about a good Samaritan and get some sort of positive thoughts/emotions from it your going to find it very difficult to be "happy in life".

I said and I reiterate they choose the profession (fire fighters) and they are paid way more than they earn so NO i dont think they need free food
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

dontrump wrote:I said and I reiterate they choose the profession (fire fighters) and they are paid way more than they earn so NO i dont think they need free food

Has nothing to do with them "needing" free food, its a display of gratitude and appreciation.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

OKkayak wrote:
dontrump wrote:I said and I reiterate they choose the profession (fire fighters) and they are paid way more than they earn so NO i dont think they need free food

Has nothing to do with them "needing" free food, its a display of gratitude and appreciation.

I know all that !!! just dont make people think these guys are doing us a favor because their not ;; there paid huge wages and the amount of actual work PP is extremely minimal ;;
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

dontrump wrote:I know all that !!! just dont make people think these guys are doing us a favor because their not ;; there paid huge wages and the amount of actual work PP is extremely minimal ;;

It's not the quantity of work they do, it's the potential risk that makes most normal people, appreciative of what they do.

Return to “North Okanagan”