Flu Vaccine mandatory Massachusetts schools - Pastors silent

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Flu Vaccine mandatory Massachusetts schools - Pastors silent

Post by Thinktank »

In August, the Department of Public Health announced that flu shots will be required for all children 6 months of age or older who are attending Massachusetts child care, preschool, kindergarten, K-12 and colleges and universities.

Students will be expected to have received a flu vaccine by Dec. 31 for the 2020-2021 influenza season, unless either a medical or religious exemption is provided.

#1 - How do you get a religious exemption? Do you just make your own religion and say that you are the pope of that religion which believes vaccines stink? Or do you have to get a note from your pastor? Or what? Anyone know? Because it might be coming to us in BC soon.

#2 - All pastors in all churches - everywhere - are silent about this mandatory flu vaccines in schools thing. Do you think all pastors will go to hell for remaining silent during a crisis?

#3 - Is BC next? Do you think Adrian Dix and Bonnie Henry will soon team up and try to make flu vaccines mandatory for schools in BC?

#4 - The CDC in USA is the nations "health protection agency" I'm sure Canada does, mostly, what the CDC tells us to do since we are a small pathetic country with less money, and no backbone. Do you trust your children's lives with this man - Robert Redfield of the CDC?

Does he look trustworthy to you? Because if flu vaccines are ever mandatory in BC - he'll be the guy responsible. :smt045

Discuss

https://www.lowellsun.com/2020/09/08/ma ... l-experts/

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Flu Vaccine mandatory Massachusetts schools - Pastors si

Post by LANDM »

What fantastic news!!

As for answers to your questions,

1. There are certain religions that will specify those things. No. No. I’ll take "or what". Yes.

2. Only if one believes in that happening. For myself, no.

3. Hopefully yes. Hopefully yes.

4. Yes. Yes. However, looks have little or no correlation to trustworthiness. My answers are based on his qualifications in the field, not his looks.

Discuss.
You and 71 others Like this post
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

#1 - How do you get a religious exemption?

LANDM wrote:1. There are certain religions that will specify those things.

The truth is - and maybe the reason no one else commented on this thread is most people are non-religious - but
the truth is there is not one religion on earth that will give you a religious exemption for vaccines.

Religions are old. Vaccines are new.

So the government in USA knows no religion on earth will give a religious exemption
for vaccines - so why do they do allow it, if they're so desperate to vaccinate every child on earth?

I found out you don't need an "organized religion." All you do is sign a paper saying it's against your own
religious beliefs and - voila - your kid gets to attend school without a vaccine.

:up:

except in California.
and only for now. The beast will get worse in the future.

^ Use that as your religious exemption.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

I wonder why their god didn't protect all those Christians from the virus in the States, they seem to be the ones who are most effected because of their hatred of science and facts.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

capleton wrote:I wonder why their god didn't protect all those Christians from the virus in the States, they seem to be the ones who are most effected because of their hatred of science and facts.

Or, perhaps it is actually proof of their god.
You know, pandemic, record wildfires, triple hurricanes......the list goes on and on.
Kind of the best proof of a god hitting the US that I’ve ever seen. :biggrin:
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

capleton wrote:I wonder why their god didn't protect all those Christians from the virus in the States, they seem to be the ones who are most effected because of their hatred of science and facts.

So. let me get this straight.

USA is a Christian country (70%)
but 80 - 90% of their children get all 72 doses of vaccines, just like the atheists (they worship weird science)

1/2000 people died from coronavirus

So 99.95% of Americans NEVER died from the virus .....and you think God isn't protecting them from the virus :biggrin:

and most Christians (90%) love vaccines .....and you think they hate science.

[icon_lol2.gif]

learn math.

capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

LANDM wrote:

Or, perhaps it is actually proof of their god.
You know, pandemic, record wildfires, triple hurricanes......the list goes on and on.

So why would he allow the virus to kill his own followers? seems like a poor excuse of a god to me
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

Thinktank wrote:

So. let me get this straight.

USA is a Christian country (70%)
but 80 - 90% of their children get all 72 doses of vaccines, just like the atheists (they worship weird science)

1/2000 people died from coronavirus

So 99.95% of Americans NEVER died from the virus .....and you think God isn't protecting them from the virus :biggrin:

and most Christians (90%) love vaccines .....and you think they hate science.

[icon_lol2.gif]

learn math.

Not buying it, haven't you heard of those all stories of people who ignore facts and attend their mega church meetings with thousands people in attendance and then later half of them get sick? The numbers keep rising, over 200 000 people have died in States so far, it's pretty common knowledge to those who follow U.S news. I also why wonder god didn't protect his faithful followers during the Black Plague and the one in early 1900's.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

capleton wrote:
LANDM wrote:Or, perhaps it is actually proof of their god.

So why would he allow the virus to kill his own followers? seems like a poor excuse of a god to me

Or perhaps it is more of a commentary on whether they are, in fact, his followers.....maybe he is truly a wise and benevolent god.
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

There are thousands of Christian denominations in the States, are you saying that none of them are truly Gods followers. Maybe the true God is Zeus, Tlaloc or Ra.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”