Joe Biden Discussion

foenix
Guru

Re: Joe Biden

Post by foenix »

I know Biden disclosed his tax returns and until the other guy who said he would release them 4 years ago does, why would Biden play along with what Trump wants? Release the tax info Donald!!....oh I forgot, they were already released by others so he might as well come clean now. What's he got to lose?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

foenix wrote:I know Biden disclosed his tax returns ?

Who cares about Biden's tax returns? He's a career politician, who has accomplished nothing in 50 years of government teat suckling. What is this a thing?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

The Green Barbarian wrote:

Who cares about Biden's tax returns? He's a career politician, who has accomplished nothing in 50 years of government teat suckling. What is this a thing?

...and who cares about drug tests in a debate. So silly and the desperation just reeks! *removed*
Last edited by ferri on Sep 29th, 2020, 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

foenix wrote:
...and who cares about drug tests in a debate. [/color]

People like Biden who are on drugs to combat his dementia. Obviously.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCF9My1vBP4&t=98s

^ Crooked Joe brags about how he stopped the investigation into his son's crookedness.
While the criminals in the government slaughtered 15,000 Ukrainians in the part of that country that was actually
prosperous, Joe's son Hunter was stealing $millions from Europe's poorest people.

A war to slaughter Europe's poorest people. The worst place in hell is already reserved for Crooked Joe, and he might be there sooner than you think.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Sure - you're watching the debate.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

The Green Barbarian wrote:...

Interrupting some guy 85 times? That's nothing. Joe Biden is a lot dirtier than that.

Corporation admits in court

they "BRIBED U.S. VICE-

PRESIDENT, JOSEPH BIDEN"

He's going to jail.

30 September, 2020

In an utterly stunning development for US politics, Burisma Gas Holdings Corp of Ukraine admitted in court today they BRIBED U.S. Vice-President Joseph Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

The only issue left is how much the bribes were. At present, Burisma disputes a claim that the Bribe amounted to $900,000. There are indications the amount may be far greater!

The ongoing case of Ukrainian gas holding company Burisma against People’s Deputy of Ukraine Andriy Derkach has revealed that Burisma did, in fact, bribe Joe and Hunter Biden with large cash payments. The only question is how much?

The Pechersk District Court of Kyiv indicated that representatives from Burisma are only refuting the amount of money the company paid to Joe and Hunter Biden. Burisma is not, it is important to note, refuting that it did, in fact, pay these two some large sum of cash, which is still to be determined.

https://robinwestenra.blogspot.com/2020 ... risma.html
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=667111224162834&_rdr

Joe Biden has been in politics for 47 years. And almost that entire time he has been a liar. Too bad TV has been around to document it.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

It's a "thing" because the other guy with all sorts financial dirt hasn't. Where is it?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Joe again puts his foot in his mouth...
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

What an inspirational speech! This is the best I've heard him. As we near this election, he is stepping up to the plate and delivering home run after home run as oppose to his opponent who didn't take Covid seriously and now has to hide out in a basement.

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

foenix wrote:What an inspirational speech! This is the best I've heard him.

Given the sample size, that's an extremely low bar. Joe is a joke.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

foenix wrote:What an inspirational speech! This is the best I've heard him.

Given the sample size, that's an extremely low bar. Joe is a joke.

If that bar is Trump, I agree. It doesnt take much for Presiden Biden to step over. Has a nice ring to it , no?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

foenix wrote:
If that bar is Trump, I agree.

No, the bar is Biden giving inspirational speeches. Most of the time they are uninspiring yawn-fests, as he babbles on mis-reading his teleprompter.

Return to “World”