All Things BC Election Polls 2020

cyruslosco66
Banned

All Things BC Election Polls 2020

Post by cyruslosco66 »

Heres a poll and feel free to post any other polls you see .

http://leantossup.ca/bc/
m4a ubi free palestine wear a mask support your local first nation band
cyruslosco66
Banned

Re: All Things BC Election Polls 2020

Post by cyruslosco66 »

Early Van Sun poll finds Ndp with huge lead .

https://vancouversun.com/news/politics/ ... poll-finds
cyruslosco66
Banned

Post by cyruslosco66 »

AltaRed
Fledgling

Post by AltaRed »

The 338 website is the only source I go too for polls. Very good website
casey60
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by casey60 »

How crazy 3 polls. IMHO, Polls should not be allowed once the election is called.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I only pay attention to 1 poll... that is ballot box.

People tend to BS when called to do a poll, results are :cuss: up.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Oh you guys...

It's 2020 and things are, well - different. The only poll that matters is taking place on twitter and involves the Meme accounts of the two parties. I've reviewed them both and while I do believe the account ran by the BC liberals is the better account and by far more entertaining - the people have spoken.

The NDP Meme account is eclipsing the BC liberal account with almost twice as many followers. I'm calling it. Don't even know why we have to go to the polls. NDP majority.

:topic:
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Drip_Torch wrote:Oh you guys...

It's 2020 and things are, well - different. The only poll that matters is taking place on twitter and involves the Meme accounts of the two parties. I've reviewed them both and while I do believe the account ran by the BC liberals is the better account and by far more entertaining - the people have spoken.

The NDP Meme account is eclipsing the BC liberal account with almost twice as many followers. I'm calling it. Don't even know why we have to go to the polls. NDP majority.

:topic:

I will be laughing extremely hard if johnny gets minority government and has to beg forgiveness from green leader, to continue the coalition.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
cyruslosco66
Banned

Post by cyruslosco66 »

Polling now has NDP up to 52 percent

https://twitter.com/CanadianPolling/sta ... 59392?s=20
cyruslosco66
Banned

Post by cyruslosco66 »

"The NDP is strong among all demographics and regions. Fifty-three per cent of voters 55 and older are planning on voting New Democrat, the poll found. The BC Liberals are at 36 per cent among older voters."

http://globalnews.ca/news/7393117/bc-el ... rats-lead/
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

I feel this is wrong but hey what do I know? Why are results of early mail-in ballots being used in a survey?

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#313486

Last line of the survey says:

Of those who have already sent in their mail-in ballots, the BC NDP is in the lead with 51 per cent of ballots, followed by the BC Liberals at 24 per cent, and BC Greens at 10 per cent.

Never mind, Elections BC got back to me and said the mail-in ballots are not counted until AFTER the election and they are looking into the publication.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

just popping in wrote:I feel this is wrong but hey what do I know? Why are results of early mail-in ballots being used in a survey?

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#313486

Last line of the survey says:

Of those who have already sent in their mail-in ballots, the BC NDP is in the lead with 51 per cent of ballots, followed by the BC Liberals at 24 per cent, and BC Greens at 10 per cent.

Never mind, Elections BC got back to me and said the mail-in ballots are not counted until AFTER the election and they are looking into the publication.

I took it to mean that of the people who participated in the survey, when asked if they had already sent in their mail-in ballots and, if so, which party they had voted for - 51 percent of those respondents told Insights West they had voted NDP, 24 percent said they had voted Liberal, 10 percent said they'd voted Green.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “BC Provincial Elections 2020”